None! (Pidge, Lance, Hunk friends)

"No, Lea you listen to me, I can't believe you! I loved you!" Lance screamed into the phone, pacing in the kitchen of his apartment. "I call you to invite you to hang out with my friends and I find you fucking another guy?!" His face was red with anger, his eyes welling with tears. "Leave me the fuck alone, I never want to hear from you again. I'll leave your stuff outside my door, I'd pick it up before it gets stolen." He hung up before she could speak again.

He walked back into the living room, Pidge and Hunk staring at him concerned. "Hey buddy uh.. everything alright?" Hunk asked, opening his arms for a hug.

Lance ran to him and hugged tightly, "Lea cheated on me.. called her and another guy answered.."

Pidge growled, "I never liked her, I'm gonna give her a piece of my mind." She stood, ready to kill.

Hunk pulled her back down with one hand, holding onto Lance with the other arm, "Pidge, no."

She sighed, "I just… I'm sorry Lance."

Lance sniffled, "it's okay.. honestly? I knew this was coming… still hurts though."

Pidge shifted, "Want me to get all her stuff and burn it?"

Lance lightly chuckled, still holding onto Hunk for support, "You can't burn her stuff but.. could you put it in a box?"

Pidge nodded, "I'm rubbing her toothbrush in the toilet though."

Lance nodded, "She deserves it."

Pidge got up, ruffled Lance's hair, and walked off to do her task.

Lance almost instantly started bawling into Hunk's shoulder, who just rubbed his back and stayed there for a while.

Lance didn't have his girlfriend, but he sure had some great friends.