part 3

Takemichi couldn't stop blushing all that night, that scene kept coming back and back to his mind no matter how many times he tired to push it away the tension between the air as they were leaning into each other was enough to make takemichi go crazy

He wanted to feel mikey's hand caressing the side of his cheek again, he hates this feeling of wanting something he knows he can never have.

Takemichi thinks mikey won't ever actually want to be with takemichi, because takemichi can't fight, defend himself he's just a week crybaby that gets thrown into whatever situation and tries to deal with it.

The negative thoughts get to takemichi easily and he tried to brush it off but it's true, the powerful mikey could never be with takemichi, he was definitely out of takemichi's lead, but maybe just maybe there's hope.

Takemichi then feel asleep once again.
.
.
.

Timeskip-

*DING DONG DING DONG*

"Oi takemichi wake up! Don't tell me you slept in!"

Takemichi mumbled and slowly awoke the his door bell going off like an alarm but then he realized who was yelling his name and quickly jumped out of bed to run to the door.

"OMG CHIFUYU! man I'm so sorry I was so tired yesterday I totally forgot-" takemichi tried to come up with an apology but that stuff doesn't work on chifuyu.

"Sure your sorry! I've been ringing this damn door bell for so long like geez atleast but an alarm saying "REMEMBER TO OPEN THE DAMN DOOR FOR YOUR FRIEND?!" Chifuyu exclaimed and walked past takemichi into his living room to sit down on his couch.

"Well do you want something to drink or eat?" Takemichi asked but chifuyu shook his head, "I'm good thanks for asking, I just have a slight favour to ask you?" Chifuyu grinned at takemichi knowing takemichi probably did not wanna help him.

"What now chifuyu..." takemichi puts his hand against his head and sighs thinking that he finally had the day off to rest.

"Wellll, since its mikey's birthday tomorrow I thought maybe we could throw a susprise birthday party for him! " Chifuyu exclaimed.

Takemichi looked dumbfounded for a sec till the thought hit him, mikey's birthday was tomorrow and he let it slip from his mind.

"MIKEYS BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW OH SHIT CHIFUYU WHY DIDN'T YOU REMIND ME?!" takemichi yelled and started panicking, "WHAT AM I GONNA DO I CAN'T JUST SHOW UP WITH NOTHING HE HAS DONE SO MUCH FOR ME!

takemichi started to pace back in forth trying to think of something anything, while chifuyu head palmed himself and got up to shake takemichi back to reality.

"Look takemichi it's okay, you will figure something out, but if your on board we gotta prepare everything I already called draken and stuff and you are gonna be the decoy" chifuyu pointed at takemichi and takemichi just looked at him in confusion.