Bittersweet

[Keon's POV]

*The next day*

I wake up feeling a big relief off my shoulders but now i have to find a way to keep Diamond quiet. I turn over trying not to wake Amina up and grab my phone. Of course I text Diamond.

Keon: Wassup
Diamond: Hey baby daddy
Keon: Can i come over later?
Diamond: Yea so we can finish what we started.

I hearted her message and put my phone down. No i'm not about to do anything with her. I just need her to keep her mouth shut. Seeing her there fucked up everything. I couldn't shoot her she carrying my child. Nobody knows it but Amina so i'm going to tell Ryan when he calm down. I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and all that good stuff. I wrapped myself in a towel and put my clothes in the hamper. I walked back into the room and noticed that Amina was up.

She's been on bed rest for 3 days now which means no soap has touched her body. Only thing she does is pee and eat. Yes i know i'm treating her like a baby but i told her i'd take care of her and i'm keeping my word. I walked over to the bed and looked at her. "You wanna take a bath?" i asked her. She looked at me and replied "I must stink but yes" I shook my head no because surprisingly she didn't. Which is weird cause how she don't stink?! I picked her up as gently as possible and carried her to the bathroom. Like i know she can walk but i'm not trying to make things harder on her. I put her down on the counter and turned the bath water on. "You gone need help?" I asked. She shook her head no. I turned the water off and grabbed a towel and rag from underneath the sink. I sat them next to the tub and closed the toilet seat and sat there.

She looked at me confused and said "Your not going to get dressed?" I laughed and walked out the bathroom into my room. I grabbed some shorts and put them on. I walked back into the bathroom and looked at her "Happy now" i replied. She smiled and got off the counter. She struggled taking her clothes off so i helped her. When she got in the tub she just sat there at first. "You can help me dry off" she said giggling. She started to wash her body and looking at her got me hard as fuck!

I looked up at the ceiling the rest of the time she washed herself so i could "try" to calm myself down. She got out the tub and stood in front of me. I looked at her shocked as hell. She's perfect man i'm telling you. I grabbed the towel by the tub and started to dry her off. She turned around so i could dry her back off and boy oh boy. That ass back there mane it's something someone her age shouldn't have. I can definitely tell she eats her grandmothers cooking. As i dried her off i started to cuff her butt gently with the towel. She turned back around towards me and i grabbed her hand pulling her closer. I wanted to take her down through there so bad but i remembered i had somewhere to be.

She smiled at me and walked back into the room. I had to fix myself cause i just knew my junk was right back hard. I let the bath water out and went back into the room. I gave her one of my shirts and asked her if she was hungry. She said no so i told her i'd bring her some food back on my way back home. I grabbed a white tee out my closet and put it on. I took my forces off my shoe rack and grabbed some socks. Once i was fully dressed i walked over to the bed and kissed her on the forehead. I put my gun in my shorts and grabbed my phone and keys. I walked out the room and went downstairs into the living room. I seen Ryan sitting on the couch and i went and sat across from him. "You sitting here in my face like what you pulled yesterday was cool" he said giving me a stern look. I shook my head and replied "She pregnant with my baby why the fuck would i shoot her". He paused for a second and said "You really think that's your baby nigga? When y'all broke up she fucked so many people and you spared her! Now you got a key witness that saw everything". I stood up and said "I'll fucking handle it like i always do". I walked out the house and got into the car.

Ryan was right i did fuck up but now i'm really questioning if the baby mines. For her sake it better be.

*20 minutes later*

I finally pulled up to Diamond apartment and got out the car. I walked upstairs and knocked on the door. She came to the door with a bra and panties on. Which didn't amaze me so ignored it. I walked in and sat on the couch. She walked over and stood in front of me. "I apologize for putting my hands on you yesterday but i just want to know what i have to do for you to not talk about what you saw" i said looking up at her. She walked up towards me and rubbed my chin "You know i'll keep my mouth shut as long as you do me a favor too" she said she while smirking. I would've never thought this mf would even try to blackmail me but i should've known to not put anything past her.