Late Night

I finally get out the window and pull my phone out and call Kayla.

Me: Kayla where are you?
Kayla: We're down the street.
Me: Who is we?? I thought it was just me and you Kay.
Kayla: It is but Tae wanted to come.

I hung up and seen her pulling up. I walk up to the truck and got in the backseat. "Hey best" Kayla said. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. "Wassup Amina" Tae said. "Hey Tae" i replied. Tae is Kayla's older brother. He goes everywhere with Kayla but only when i'm with her! Honestly it's a bit annoying. He's liked me since i was in 4th grade and he has a girlfriend by the way! She hates me being around him as if i like him or something. But 10 minutes after riding in the car which felt like forever, we pulled up to the party and we all got out. Tae went ahead of us to meet his friends. "You ready" Kayla said while looking at me. I shook my head yes and we walked in. As soon as we walked through the door i smelt weed and liquor. I felt instant regret of coming out but I rarely go to parties anymore so i pushed my feelings down and walked to the living room. I sat on the couch and Kayla went to go get us drinks. I pulled my phone out and scrolled on instagram when i could feel someone starring at me. I lift my head up and this boy across the room is looking at me. You would think since i caught him looking he'd look away but he just smiled. I put my head back down and I feel someone come sit next to me. I put my phone down annoyed but i realize it's Kayla. "You okay?" She said. "Yeah just ready to have fun" i replied. We started laughing and she gave me a drink.

*10 minutes later*

I'm drunk asf sitting on the couch with Kayla while she flirts with some boy beside her. All the sudden "Throw That Ass In A Circle" comes on. I look at Kayla she looks at me and we both stand up and start twerking. Of course she twerking on ole dude but i'm just throwing to see if somebody gone catch it. While i'm twerking i feel somebody come behind me but i don't pay any attention i just keep doing my thing. The song starts to go off and i feel I'm about to fall when someone catches me. I look up and it's the boy that was looking at me earlier. "Thanks sexy" I said while giggling. He looks at me and frowns. I moved from him and started walking around looking for the bathroom. I start walking up the stairs and I trip. Everyone starts laughing at me and i feel embarrassed but i brush it off and pick myself back up.

I walked down the hallway and opened a door and it was someone's room. I walked in and started looking at the books. All the sudden i hear the door close and i turn around. "Are you following me" I asked. He looked at me like I had stole something. "Amina why you in my room" He said. I looked at him confused. "How do you know my name?" I said. "I know you everybody that live on my block." He said with a attitude. It gave off sassy vibes but I ignored it. "So you gone tell me your name or no" I asked. "Keon" He said. "Well Keon you don't look like the type to read" I said laughing. "You talk too much" He said. At that point i could tell he was annoyed. "Can you just tell me where the bathroom is" I said. He walked over to me and stood in front of me looking down. I instantly got butterflies in my stomach. He touched my chin and pulled it up looking into my eyes. I pulled away from him and ran to the trash can beside his bed and threw up. "Mane damn!" He said.

He walked out the room annoyed. I was trying to say sorry but that hen dawg (Hennessy) was in my system. The door open and Kayla runs in and jumps on the bed. Keon and Tae walk in behind her. Keon hands me a bottle of water and a towel. "Thank you" I said. Then he walked out the room! Like he was disgusted with me. "What's his problem" Kayla said. I shrugged my shoulders and wiped my face with the towel. "Get up Amina i'm taking you home" Tae said. Honestly I was ready to go I had already embarrassed myself. I got up and Kayla helped me down the stairs. This girl came up to me and gave me this weird look. "You been with my boyfriend?" She said. Kayla and me looked at her confused. I moved off Kayla and said "Who's your boyfriend" The room started to get silent. "Keon! Don't act stupid" she yelled. At that point I realized she had me fucked up. I didn't even say anything back I just started punching her in her face. She fell on the ground and I got on top of her hitting her. "Somebody get this crazy hoe off me" She yelled. I felt somebody pull me off her by picking me up. They took me up stairs and put me down in a room. "Why did you do that Amina?" Keon said. "Control your girl then" I said. "You jealous?" He said. I looked at him disgusted. "Why would I be jealous I don't even know you" I said rolling my eyes. He started to laugh like what i said was funny. "Does Heather know your here?" He said. My heart began to beat fast. Maybe because I snuck out or either the fact he knew my grandmother. "I'll take that as a no come on i'll take you home" He said. We walked out his room downstairs and everyone was talking about the fight. We walk outside and I get in his car and he pulls off.