Ten Years Later

"Alright, today, two of our biggest heroes are going to come on stage! One is our number one hero, Deku! Our second hero in the number two hero, Shoto!" A woman called out.

   Everyone clapped, screamed, waved, and whistled wildly as Shoto and Izuku walked out on stage. Izuku and Shoto both were smiling and waving to everyone, proudly showing off their hand that held their rings. Shoto walked up to the microphone that had been left for them, and Izuku joined his side, smiling softly at the crowd. They waited patiently for the crowd to settle down and once they had, Izuku started speaking first.

   "Hello everyone, I'm glad that you all could make it here tonight. Shoto and I would like to talk about some things. And it may be ah, how do I put it? A little...heartbreaking? Disturbing? Yeah, it's pretty sad. What we explain is based on a real story and we want to show recognition for these problems." Izuku explained. He let Shoto take over.

   "And that story is my story. We're going to be talking about addictions, friends, lovers, and suicide. Why? Because ten years ago, I had some pretty bad problems going on in my life and I attempted suicide. This is my story..."

❤️ The End ❤️