whats that Stabbing Pain?

Ow!
WTH3€k!
..
I instinctually sweep the floor with my dirty bare left foot as my right recovers from the stinging pain. I steer a little off the road as I search below between my legs but only see black.
Probably that spare rusty razor I replaced the other week when I didn't finish the tint.
It's raining, and wet. The trucks literally corroding as you read.
Fk it felt like rust. But nah what bit me was hard. not flaky. 
Sockets,screws and screwdrivers are sloshed around and put into a horrible organization and safety precaution beneath the rubber mat as I deem the cause of my pain.. eliminated.

*poke

K WTF! IS THAT STABBING pain?

I drive onwards replacing my natural logic with illogical unnatural whatifs!

I tenderly lift my toes off the accelerator, my sole feels piereced.
Fkkers probably bleeding.
I shift into third and reluctantly return my injured paw to the pedal.
I lead hesitantly with my big toe, my wet rubber slippers muddy and probably sticky with the gore and expense of my precious blood squeak as I apply pressure.
I breathe out.
Maybe fart.
But alas, take heed,  a right angled pliers laying upright and coiled as a viper, under the rusty corroded soggy floor mat, waits unnoticed in the shadows, patient as it stalks its target, awaiting the opportunity to strike. Preferably when max damage can be enfoced(shock/ suprise factor) .
So I let my guard down, I forget  about the pain as I push the pedal harder exposing my fleshy mid foot.
The moment it was waiting for, as I enter its range, the evil pliers taunts me to co.e find it, and I abide, relaxing my entire weight upon its sharp bite...
I jump and swear..
Now logically thinking a coiled viper exists within the realm of squeaky peddales warmed by my rusty truck floor.
I return to my Cinderella form upon the gas as I sweep the surface of the mat once again with my left! Nothing sharp or scaly, but
I happen to brush its lips as I try lifting and folding the mat.  Exhausting every angle of thine ankle to harass the viper from its rusty nest... (I still haven't discovered the cause of my pain as of yet) luckily I am home. I shine my phone and the light reveals nothing upon my injured foot. Not even a scratch. A quick sweep of the floor leaves me dumbfounded as there's only rubber, I must've dislodged the screw that was protruding from below in my panick.

The next morning,  sunlight reveals to me the cause of my pain.