jealousy

No one's pov

Taehyung was watching a soccer game on TV while their 4 year old son was laying on the floor drawing something on a paper and coloring it.

Jisoo was in the kitchen preparing dinner for them

" baby.. " she suddenly called out as she needed something . Both of the boys' heads turned to her as the reply.

" daddy is not mommy's baby. ....i am mommy's baby " their son sunghoon pouted looking at taehyung.

Taehyung got somewhat jealous and playful and he didn't want to back down.
" I became her baby way before than you did " he replied teasingly. Sunghoon got annoyed and it made taehyung let out a victorious chuckle. Teasing him is one of Taehyung's hobbies as sunghoon looked too cute when he is annoyed.

Jisoo walked to the living room to see what they were bickering for. 
Sunghoon ran to her arms with a annoyed pout.

"what's wrong baby? " jisoo asked taking him in her arms. Taehyung continued to watch the game as if nothing happened.

" mommy!  Daddy said that he is your baby and not me !  " he complained loudly.

Jisoo chuckled and looked at taehyung before saying
" but you are my baby.... So don't take your dad's words okay? " she kisses his cheeks as he hugged her. 

Taehyung turned his head to her with a " is that so " smirk. Jisoo chuckled at the fact that taehyung is annoyed.
Sunghoon turned his head to him
" daddy see...mommy is mine " he stuck his tongue out teasing his dad.

" this little br-" he mumbled glaring at him like a child. Jisoo chuckled walking into the kitchen.

Taehyung's pov

Sunghoon is just born to tease me. Well I can't blame him.. Both of us are alike. Like father like son. I chuckled to myself.

" taehyung!  ...come and have dinner,  it's all ready " jisoo called.

I turned off the TV going towards them. Sunghoon was already seated and having some food and I sat beside him. Jisoo also joined us as we started digging in.

" ohh.. This is the dish you first cooked for me.. It still tastes the same." I commented making her smile. 

We were chatting away when jisoo noticed sunghoon drawing something on a paper. He really likes to draw.

" wow!!  ...its so pretty... Who is this? " jisoo asked him.
" it's mommy!  .." he exclaimed.

" you drew her exactly the same " o commented as his painting was really accurate.

" do you want to be a painter when you grow up? " jisoo asked feeding him some meat. 

He nodded cutely
" yes and I'm gonna marry mommy " he said.
Jisoo was just so happy hearing it form him.

" you are gonna marry me!  ...that means the most handsome boy in the world gonna marry me " she pinched his cheeks.

This boy is too much. And he was clearly teasing me. 
" oh... That's impossible. Cause mommy is already married to me. So you can't marry her" I said to him teasingly.

Jisoo couldn't hold her laughter.
" okay enough.... Now eat " jisoo said wishing to see a end of our teasing.

We were all done with the dinner and jisoo was doing the dishes as I was putting sunghoon to bed. He was nestled into me while I sang to him. Finally he was asleep and I put him on his bed going back downstairs . I looked for jisoo but she was not there. I came back upstairs towards our room.

Jisoo's pov

I was about to come out of the closet when I bumped into something hard. I looked up to see taehyung.

" oh... Is he already asleep " I asked referring to sunghoon. He nodded,  following me afterwards as I walked towards the bed. Today was somewhat tiring for me.

" he must be tired after bickering with you the whole day " I chuckled. He smirked laying down on the bed.

" who bickered... I spoke the facts " he replied.

" taehyung ...stop acting like a baby okay?  ..just go along with him when he act like that,  he is still a small child" I explained and the in the next second I was pinned to the bed with him hovering over me. 

" still it won't change the fact that you are mine " he whispered before slamming his lips on to mine. I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck.

" of course I'm yours...daddy " I chuckled as I was embarrassed of being all kinky. He chuckled along with me.

" you better remember it forever angel " he mumbled showering me with his wet kisses everywhere on my face and neck.

Rest of the night got a lot more steamy than I expected. And I didn't even complain.

The end

Requested  by jaya0110
I'm sorry if it is not good...

I love you guys
Take care and stay safe 💕