making up

Jisoo's pov

I was looking up at the sky as I exhale deeply. It's been four days since we last talked with each other. Actually it was not a talk it was an argument. Yeah it was pretty bad. And we are still not on good terms.

I looked down as I felt something heavy on my leg. It was jia our four year old daughter. she was hugging my leg, looking up at me with her adorable eyes. I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

" Mommy you look sad " she said with her cute voice.
" Do I ?....but mommy's not sad" I replied as I didn't want her to know anything.
" And daddy looked sad too" she faced me.she was pouting.

" Did he ? " She nodded. I couldn't find any better excuse. " I think it was because you refused to eat your meals yesterday" I pouted.

" Then jia will eat all her food okay ? ...I don't want to make daddy sad " she said with a big pout.

" Good girl....now you have to go to bed " I said walking into the room.

" But I want to wait till daddy comes home " she whined.

I shook my head as a no . " No baby ..you have to wake up early tomorrow ...so you don't miss kindergarten like you did today "

" Okay ..." She jumped down from my arms climbing on to her bed. I waited till she fell asleep and came out of her room.

I went downstairs to get some water and on the way I checked the time and it was already 12 am. Taehyung was still not home. Where did he go ?

I was about to call him when my phone rang. It was jimin. I picked up.

Jimin : hey jisoo.... Did taehyung come home?

Me : no..not yet.. I was about to call him.... Is there something going on?
Jimin : n-no.. It's nothing, just wanted to check-

Me : jimin... Tell me, you know his wife right?

Jimin : well...... I really don't wanna say it but... Taehyung got into a fight

Me : what! ..with whom?

Jimin : with your friend ...sunoo.
It was pretty bad. So I just wanted to check if he was home.

Me : oh my god.... I don't know what to do with him... I hope he is okay.. Now I'm even more worried. But why did he do such thing?

Jimin: well sunoo said some things about you which are actually kind of freaky. Like fucking you and stuff ..you get what I mean right... So taehyung lost it completely. And please calm down okay.... He will be fine

Me : I will call him... And jimin thank you for telling me about this.. You know taehyung would never tell me even if I ask.... Specially in this situation.

Jimin : alright jisoo ...good night

I hung up quickly and was about to call taehyung when the front door opened, revealing his messy figure. His clothes and hair was messy and the corner of his lip was bleeding.

I rushed towards him,
" taehyung.... What happened? " I asked him worried as hell. That's when I noticed his hands. His knuckles were bleeding and one of his wrists was wounded.

It was not pretty bad it was really bad.
" taehyung ....your hands..." I looked up at him. He was not looking at me. His jaw was clenched and his hands clenched into fists.

I dragged him to the living room and made him sit on the couch. I picked up the first aid kit do the pantry.
I know he won't talk to me now so I proceeded with treating his wounds. And suddenly Jimin's words started echoing in my head. I mean the reason for the fight. Sunoo actually talked dirty about me!. And the fact that I argued with my husband over a man like that, considering he is my friend since my childhood.

I feel bad. I feel wronged. I was done treating his wounds. I put the kit aside and sat down facing him. He was looking at me with a blank expression.

" I... I'm sorry " I apologized. He didn't reply. He kept looking at me.

" taehyung say something..... I know I'm wrong. And I feel really bad for arguing with you for a man like that and for making you feel bad"
I continued.

Tears were welled up in my eyes but I didn't cry. " taehyung I'm sorry..... I will not argue with you like this again... I really mean it...im sorry-"

He slammed his lips on mine in an aggressive kiss. His fingers wrapped on the back of my neck, pulling me into him. He softly bit my lower lip, entering his warm tongue into my mouth afterwards.

I wrapped my hands around his neck as I buried my fingers in his soft hair, playing with them. He deepened the kiss and after few seconds I was out of my breath. But before I could pull out, he broke the kiss and looked at me.

" don't be around him anymore.... And I don't care if he is your fucking friend or anything " his voice sounded firm. And I nodded as a reply. " I promise "

" good girl..... Otherwise things will turn worse and worse for him and for you too " he chuckled with after giving a wild smirk.

I chuckled and suddenly it became a staring contest between us. He look extra handsome and sexy right now that I lost my control.

I pulled him by his neck, connecting our lips in a passionate yet soft kiss. I straddled his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

" fuck.... I missed you " he mumbled between the kiss. I moaned as he started sucking my sweet spot on my neck. It felt really good.

" mommy.... " we both were startled by her cute voice. I looked at taehyung and got off of his lap. I hope she didn't see anything.

" yes baby.... Mommy's here" I walked over to her. She was rubbing her eyes as she was sleeping soundly before she woke up.

Taehyung walked over to us.
" daddy!!! " she ran into his arms as soon as she saw him. She is wide awake now. Seems like she won't be able to go to kindergarten today as well.

He pecked her lips several times.
" since daddy's here now you can go and sleep" I suggested. She didn't even budge. They were in their own world. I was a little jealous to be honest.

Taehyung noticed me and smirked.
" let's go princess.... You have to sleep." taehyung picked her up and she didn't even protested.

I put her to bed and came back to our room, to see taehyung naked and only a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was still a little wet from the shower.

" dress up.... So we can go to sleep" I said not showing that I'm turned on.

" but I'm not gonna sleep tonight and so are you " he smirked before lifting me up and gently throwing me on to the bed, hovering over me.

" we are gonna have some fun..... And my god I almost forgot.....you deserve some punishment too..right? " he chuckled.

" you know I love your punishments right? " I bit his lip softly. That was it. He completely lost his control and I loved it. I loved every second of the night.

The end

Hope all of you guys are okay...
Thank you for waiting for me and I'm really grateful for you all.

I love you all.
Take care and stay safe 💕💜