arranged

Mature content included.. Read at your own risk

Jisoo's pov

" honey do you need anything? " Mrs Kim asked me with her kind smile flashed on her face. I shook my head as a no. I couldn't get any words out of my mouth cause I was nervous as hell.
Kims are my parents' friends and we are out for dinner. And what made me nervous was the person sitting beside me. Kim Taehyung, the only son of the Kims and the heir of them A. K. A. My husband. It was an arranged marriage and it was completely on the business basis. Not on feelings. But everytime he's around me it makes me nervous. His aurora is intimidating. His handsome features made it even more harder.

I drank some water . My throat was literally dry. I was about to place the glass back when it slipped out of my hand, splashing all the water onto him.

I covered my mouth and looked at him, panicking inside.
" oh my god.... I'm sorry... I'm really sorry... I didn't mean to-" I quickly took some tissues and started wiping his face. I was just focused on the mess I had made to the point where I literally had no idea that I was touching a part where I should not touch.

Taehyung's pov

Jisoo was trying to clean the mess when she started wiping the water on my trousers. She was literally stroking my cock and I could feel it getting harder. I grabbed her wrist stopping her from what she was doing.

She looked at me with a panicked look and whispered " I'm sorry.... I-im really sorry " she seemed to have realized that she was making me out of control.

" we will go outside for a bit " I said earning all of their attention.
" why? ...is there something wrong? " my mom asked with a puzzled look.

" no just... To take a look." I explained and turned to jisoo.
I extended my hand to her signaling her to come with me.

She looked clueless but gave in. I grabbed her wrist taking her to my office. I locked the door pinning her on to it. She looked up at me ,not having any idea what to do next.

No one's pov

" t-taehyung what are you doing? " jisoo was just scared that he's gonna shout at her or something.

" don't you really have an idea about what I'm gonna do? " he asked earning "no" as an answer.

Taehyung stared in to her eyes with his intimidating look in his eyes. Jisoo was trying to avoid his gaze but her mind didn't let her do it. She got enchanted by his eyes. She admired every bit of his face. His beautiful eyes, his soft lips, his silky hair all of them got her into him. All her attention was on him, nothing else.

Taehyung was doing the same. He was just drawn in her. He was feeling this way since the first day they saw each other. He fell for her at first sight. But he was so furious at the fact that they had to get on an arranged marriage. He felt like he would have met her earlier so he could confess her feelings to her and start dating.

Taehyung slowly leaned towards her softly grabbing her jaw with his slender fingers. He slightly pulled her chin towards him connecting their lips. He started moving his lips, sucking her soft plump lips.
Jisoo gave in within no time.

Taehyung took it as the sign and continued kissing her. He bit on her lip making them slightly open. He inserted his tongue as he got permission. After that their kiss turned to something heated as jisoo wrapped her arms around his neck.
He pulled her close to him by her waist. There was no space between their bodies.

Suddenly the atmosphere of the room got steamy and it was not helping the couple at all. Taehyung started unbuttoning her dress and took it off her shoulders. His lips traveled down to her shoulders sucking the soft skin.

He was about to take off her dress completely when his phone rang. Interrupting the mood. He turned it off throwing it somewhere else.

Jisoo chuckled at his actions.
" someone seems impatient".
Taehyung smirked before pulling her in for a passionate kiss.

He placed her on his desk removing all the clothes she had on her. He started devouring her leaving marks all over her neck and chest. Continues moans could be heard out of jisoo's mouth.

This time it was jisoo who pulled him in for a kiss. Jisoo was a shy girl when it comes to things like this. But today it seemed different that she has got some confidence about it. She removed his tie, unbuttoning his shirt. Taehyung smirked into the kiss as he was impressed by her boldness.

" are you that shy girl I used to know? " he teased her.

And they turned into horny beasts, those sinful sounds were the only thing someone could hear from that room. They didn't care about their parents being able to barg in at anytime.

They fell asleep so deeply that they barely woke up. Jisoo opened her eyes as the warm sun rays brushes trough her face. She looked around to find out where she was. That's when she felt his strong pair of arms wrapped around her curvy waist.

She turned around only to see his handsome face. He was still asleep. The strands of his soft hair fallen onto his forehead made him look sexier, even in sleep.

She softly adjusted his Hair staring at his face. She knew that she had already fallen for him. That's when it hit her, the fact that he might not be feeling the same for her. She took her hand away from him not sure if it right to feel something like this towards him.

" why did you stop? " taehyung mumbled with his husky voice. Jisoo slightly flinched as she was going through some thoughts.

"i-i'm sorry " she said looking confused.
" why is it always a " I'm sorry " you've gotta say to me?" taehyung
Questioned. Jisoo didn't have any proper answer for that. She remained silent.

" what's wrong.... Is there something bothering you?" he asked leaning on his elbow.

Jisoo shook her head " just..... Just... "
" just what? ...." taehyung was kind of worried. Like he had made her feel uncomfortable.

" I mean about last night.... " jisoo finally said it. She looked down as she didn't want to see his reaction.

" what about last night....? " he didn't get it yet... " ahh... You didn't like it? " he was sulky. He thought jisoo enjoyed it.

" no.... I liked it " jisoo said, blushing red like a tomato. She didn't want him to be sad... She really enjoyed it after all.

" I mean..... Our marriage was arranged and we didn't have any feelings towards each other..." jisoo was cut off by taehyung

"who said we didn't have feelings towards each other? Because I had, since the first day I saw you " he confessed lookin deep into her eyes.

Jisoo felt those butterflies in her stomach, her heart was beating faster that she could not speak a word.

Taehyung chuckled at the cute sight in front of him. Jisoo was more than happy to know that he's feeling the same. She leaned on kissing him on his lips. Taehyung didn't expect it to be honest.

He gave in kissing her back with the same passion.
" I love you " jisoo mumbled into his lips. Taehyung smiled. " I love you too" he connected their lips again leading it to a whole make out session.
The end

I'm really thankful for you guys for waiting. I was hella busy these days and i really missed you guys a lot.

All my exams are over and I'm finally relaxed now. And thank you so much for all the reads, votes and comments.

I love you... Take care and stay safe 💕💜