-chapter 5.

two weeks passed, doyoung recovered enough to attend school again and i stayed by his side the whole day. well, i only could during lunch times.

he was in a younger grade than me so we didn't have classes together, unfortunately. so when lunch time came i searched for him, i asked his friends but they weren't sure where he was. i then clicked where he might be.

i got in my car and drove to every club and bar i knew he knew about and i eventually found him. with a sigh i walked up to him. "oh hey y/n! came to join the party?" he asked me. i shook my head and dragged him out of the club.

i couldn't take him back to school, he was drunk so i decided to take him home. "wait, please don't take me home...if mother knows she'll be so pissed," he begged. "i'm taking you to mine." i replied, eyes still glued to the road.

i helped him into my home and we both took a seat on my couch. after a few moments of silence doyoung finally decided to break it.

"why aren't you yelling at me?" he asked me.

"i didn't become your friend to yell at you, nor lecture you. i became your friend because i found you interesting. you weren't like the usual boys, but, it seems like you might just be."