-chapter 7.

it was on a rainy day that i along with my son, dohyoung that i adopted stood infront of my best friend's grave.

i held dohyoung close as i held in my tears. "father, how was he like?" my son asked me. that's what hurt the most, my son not being able to meet my best friend who was once my soulmate. i cleared my throat. "what was he like? well, he was very kind, he was reliable, he was always there for the people he cared the most about, he was funny and he was the type of guy to not give up on you. he was the type of guy to make sure you have learnt your lesson. he was stubborn at times but he was still fun to be with, he knew how to have fun and always encouraged me despite being introverted and having zero social skills. he had this comfortable aura that made you feel at home. that's what kim doyoung was like."

"he sounds like a great person. i hope i meet soneone just like uncle doyoung one day!" my son exclaimed as i smiled at him. "trust me, you will."

before i met doyoung i thought i'd never meet someone that would understand me like doyoung did, that didn't judge me like doyoung did. when i was just about to loose hope in ever finding a friend, kim doyoung came into my life and i will forever be thankful for all the memorable memories we shared in the past.