Chapter 1

Friends you had. Friends you lost. Time is unforgiving to your lost friends and the ones that aren't. But they all are. They all are lost.

Didn't they leave you? Betray you?

It all hurts, don't it?

People you thought loved you, lied. Lied right to your face, and not caring?

I bet it does.

I bet it hurts. So why don't you scream? Oh, you are. You scream into the universe, hands clutching your last favored item that is now destroyed, your scarf. Anger and hatred fill your body, and leave out of your mouth and tears.

The universe is cruel, huh?

Always degrading you into something small and nothing. Why do you even bother living? Why not just kill yourself and end it all? Make them regret their decisions with your death?

Maybe you will, maybe you won't. Decide weather it's better to suffer or die.

You stare at the sword resting in the grass next to you.

Maybe choosing death isn't so bad that people make it out to be. You tie your ripped scarf onto your right wrist and take your iron sword from the grass. You have it where you want it, in front of your heart.

Your hot tears stream down your face, and you plunge the sword into your heart... but it doesn't hurt.

"Huh..?"

You look down to see the sword shattered. You groan angrily and craft a newly built iron sword and try again, but it also broke. This causes curiosity. You never really went into battle, so you don't know how to fight and your abilities. Maybe you were immortal? You shook your head.

Maybe you sucked at making swords and they kept breaking so you aren't immortal. But that isn't right. You walk to the edge of a cliff, looking down it was steep. Perfect. You surely would die from this height.

So you jumped, and lived.

You were beyond confused now. It was over 40 blocks, you should've died. Why didn't you???

There was no water, no armor, just nothing but a perfect suicide. Your brows burrowed and you start to ponder.

Why weren't you dying? You still have 3 lives. You didn't hit the, "You died" yet, so why are you alive?

"Why would such a powerful mortal like you want to die?"

You were startled and turned to see God, DreamXD, stand before you. He tilted his head at you.

"Powerful..?"
"Yes, powerful, child. You have the strength."
"But I don't..."
"You do, but you don't see it yet."
"Are you the reason I am not dying?"
"Yes I am. You shouldn't die just yet. You have to show them you are more powerful then them. Prove your worth because they are scum."

You stared at the god wide-eyed. He is right, they are scum. Why are you trying to kill yourself when you can be more than them? Make them want to kill themselves for crossing you? Yeah, that sounds so much better.

"God, I swear on your word I will show them."
"Then do it. You shall become my champion if you succeed. The rewards will be what you wish."
"Thank you, God."

He nodded his head and shimmered in gold out of existence. You stood up in determination, head held high, and walked back to your home.

Once you came home, your burnt house, and you teared it apart. You were searching for certain things. Your hidden chest full of ores and 1 netherite ingot, your armor, some clothes, a picture of you and your family but they were burnt out of the photo, and tools.