Chapter 2

Y/n P.O.V
-----------------

Soon after the agreement, Technoblade helped finished up healing my wounds.

Soon the Green Festival was going to take place. I had a master plan in the making. I told Technoblade to get with Dream to declare war on L'manberg. Then we would make a meeting with those two, me, and Philza.

Sure, it would be awkward that I was going to be talking to Dream again, since I was still technically in exile, but that doesn't matter.

Techno was nice enough to let me stay in his house with him, and he would be giving me training since I wasn't really good.

Over the next few days, I was healing and training with Technoblade. He was a good trainer, but I will never be as good as him.

At the moment, me and Technoblade were sparring. He yelled at me to straighten up, and I dodged, barely missing his sword. I moved to the left to be met with his sword once again, I blocked with my iron one, and kicked at his knees.

I caught him off guard for a moment, and I striked, cutting a couple of strands of his pink hair. He growled and stood back up, he advanced forward, and I moved left again. He followed suit, our swords clashing against each other. We kept swinging precisely, I finally memorized his pattern.

'Left, parry, strike, back, block, right, up, parry, right, block...'

I followed his movements, he was going for the more aggressive approach because I cut his hair.

I start to look for his weak spots. There are a few, but well covered. I grunted and striked at his right side. He blocked, and I quickly kicked snow up at his face when we threw me on the ground. Once he was blinded, I ran behind him and kicked him in the back of his knees, making him fall. He tried to turn and block me swinging my fist, but I already made impact on his 'joy buzzer', making him fall down, stunned.

I pointed the sword at his throat when he turned around, onto his back.

"How'd I do?" I pant.
"Good... Didn't expect that." He also panted lightly.

Suddenly, we heard the sound of applause. We both turned and it was Dream. My face slightly turned into a scowl.

"Well well well, did Y/n beat Technoblade? What a shame, I thought that they would be crying in defeat." He taunted, and I rolled my eyes.

"What brings you here so early?"
"Just cause I could be."
"Well hello, Dream." Techno spoke, dusting off the snow off of him once he got up.

"Before we do anything, why not we get cleaned up..?"
"Yeah." Techno nodded in agreement.

All three of us walked inside of Technoblade's cabin and both, me and Techno, got changed and meet up back on the first floor.

"So... why are we here?"
"I want to declare war on L'manberg."

Technoblade was upfront, good. I wanted him to say it instead of me. Dream looks at Techno for a solid moment before turning to me.

"What do you gotta say 'bout this? I'm in, I wanted this from the beginning. If you didn't surrender, I would've raged war on your country."
"I don't care. Remember, I was thrown under the bus without my knowledge. Now I am your stupid slave or something like that..."

I looked away in shame and disgust. Dream chuckles at my reaction.

"I guess you are a turncoat."
"Only because you made me."
"I made you into a turncoat because I own you. Aren't you supposed to be in exile with me?"
"Fuck exile, and fuck you-"
"I think that is enough you two. Are we going to destroy L'manberg or not?"