Chapter one - Dream

What a wonderful dream. I flew away to a different world. Different time. Different world. All I can imagine is John's loving eyes looking into mine, as my stomach rumbled countless of butterflies. What else? Well, the environment that surrounded me screamed "happiness". I was in the early 30s. A breathtaking boy saw me walking by and he waited for a minute and said:

- "Hello, who are you"?

"I'm someone from the future" I said.

"Well, how can that be possible?"

I smiled and the words spitted out from my mouth: "Everything is possible".

He blushed and smiled, I've never seen a guy with a beautiful smile like his. It looked real and meaningful. What if this wasn't a dream? What if reality is a dream and the dream is a reality? Anyways, I have to go to school now. The time is running.

It's aching in my head, mind and soul. All I can think about is John. His name is running through my veins and to my heart. "God please, stop making me feel this horrible misery" I think for myself.

"Ugh, why do we have to go to school today if it's only for one single lesson..." I roiled to myself. I knock on the classroom door and my teacher looks angry as always and says "Why are you late, Sarah"?

I don't have the mood for talking to anyone today, so i ignored her and went to my chair. We started to write an essay. The head line for says: "What's your biggest wish? I had a brilliant idea. Why not write about my yearn for dreaming one last time? Or what about writing and questoning myself if time traveling is possible? I know it's kind of crazy but I've never felt so conscious and happy since John showed up in my dream. He amazed me.

3 hours later...

I'm at home listening to Lana Del Rey's song Brooklyn Baby, it makes me think about the early 30s. The harmonious and serene rhythm of it makes me day dreaming of everything I remembered from last night.

I feel so mournful and drastic. Please God just take me back to him.

I slowly fall asleep and there's something weird going on in my mind. I feel like I'm floating through a sap and it takes me back in time. Well well, hello there 1935.

I am wearing my invigorate white shoes and black simple dress from the beautiful and classy brand Chanel. I just love its comfortability and softicating feeling when you're wearing it.

What a beautiful weather. The sun is shining on my skin as it's glancing. My hispanic skin screams to the sun to come closer and my feet tells me to go straight into the flowery meadow.

I do. I take off my shoes and run as fast as I can with my silky feet through it. What an amazing feeling. Why can't I always feel like this? Exactly at that moment I suddenly see John standing there with his beige coat and golden brown hair. I run closer and our eyes meets each others.

"Sarah", he says.

"John" I say.

"You're gorgeous today, miss future girl"

"Well, thanks so are you mr"

"I'm not a mister yet" he says as he flirts with his beautiful green eyes and a grinning voice.