Chapter two - Angel

"Sarah, you're lovely"

"Well, so are you John"

We walked down the street near Broadway where he lived.

- Can I ask you something, John?

- Yeah

- Where's the birds?

- What birds?

- You know... Crows? We have a lot of them in my era.

- Oh, but we don't, he says as he smiles gently.

So, where are we going now? I said

- To the stars.

I looked up to the beautiful innocent sky and it told me to be aware and enjoying this hour, minutes and seconds. Because I have 1 hour left until I have to go back to the reality. Ugh. After I checked what time it was, I suddenly felt John's balmy and pleasant fingers playing with my charcoal black shining hair. I just wanted to paus that moment and feel the air touch to my soft skin as his breath screams into my heart and skin. God. And all these starts are like shining on us. Only us. Oh how I wish I could be trapped here forever and ever.

The only thing I am leaning my eyes on right now is John's chatoyant and glossy hair. Everything with him is perfect, you have no idea. I could stay right here and just stare at his own masterpiece, which is himself... all night.

We have nothing to say, the only thing we're focusing on is the environment around us. How silent and innocent it really is, how beautiful the flowers are and how shining the stars are towards us. This moment is the most perfect one I've ever had in my whole life. I have never felt this way. The way when you feel like you're the only one in the world. The way you feel when someone's freshly breath actually hits you. The way you feel when a wonderful human haves your attention. The way mother earth shows you a sign that you deserve it. That you deserve a beautiful moment to go trough.

Everything is perfect when suddenly a classy woman with a bold body language, walks by and stops for a while.

- Sarah? What are you doing here? What are you doing here in the middle of nowhere in New York? You shouldn't be here - the mysteriously woman says.

- Uhm who are you?

- I'm your grand grand mother, Sarah. Don't you think I notice you? Haven't your mother told you that I'm a witch with a pretty good mind?

- Uhm sorry?

Hey, let's ignore her. - Madame, we're quite sorry but we have to go! Have a wonderful evening - John says gently.

- So I guess this is the last 5 minutes I have to spend with you before you wake up...

- Yes John, it's quite sad but we'll see each other again right?

- Destiny decides, Sarah - he says as he kiss my pink blushy lips. His eyes are closed and he slowly pulls his fingers in my hair and play with it like a child. I look at him, and of course he's perfect as always.

The moon light has come and I feel like I'm flying through the sub. Damn it. I'm back to my reality.

Bye bye 1930 and hello again 2015.

Sarah??? Wake up! You're missing your dance competition, hurry. - My mother says

- Shit. I almost forgot. The dance competition of 2015!!! It's today in about 30 minutes. I run to the mirror and I realize that my make up is ruined so I go to the bathroom and starts to apply some foundation and bronzer.

Check. All that's left is to put my dance competition clothes which is a black top with a white skirt. Ugh. I don't think I'm going to fit in this outfit, i think for myself but whatever...

10 minutes later

I'm tired at the dressing room. Perfect. Or not.

My dance mates are dancing around like birds and I'm just here staring at them. What am I doing? It feels like I'm alone. Like I don't belong with these people. With no one at all. Oh, how I wish that John was here.

He's the little hope that gives you a punch in your stomach. Which is awesome. Sadly... I have to continue this shit by myself. Laters.