The Meeting

3rd P.O.V

            Scott adjusted the tie holding his cape on his torso, worried on if he looked good or not. He  grabbed a flower crown and ring from his desk, putting them on. He remembers everything from 3rd Life, but he wasn't sure if his significant other does, Jimmy. The ruler of the Swamp Empire. Scott grabbed his tools from his chest, putting them in his inventory, getting ready to go. He put his flower crown on, being careful to leave room for his crown, of course. He put his crown on, but then suddenly he forgot about the ribbons. In Elven tradition, ribbons in your hair of the other empire's color means you're there for peace, trade, etc. Scott grabbed one color from every empire, and tied them in bows in his hair. Keeping them in color order. He put both his crowns on, walking out of his room, he walked down the hallway to the kitchen. Scott grabbed his satchel, putting some food in it for the trip to the spawn. He adjusted his cape so he could fly right, with no difficulties. He walked outside of his house, taking in the fresh air. Scott, the Elvin king, gets ready to head to the Empire's first meeting.

{ Thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you like this story, It's my first one writing so much so, I hope you enjoyed it. - A/N }

Words: 235.