The First Flower

3rd P.O.V.

            Scott was sitting there, trying to hide his discomfort. He tried eating but his stomach wouldn't stop hurting. It hurt so bad he decided he should go back home, considering they were gonna do games tomorrow because there is an upcoming storm. He got up and walked to the organizer of the party, Geminitay. "Hey Gem, can I go back to my empire?" Scott said, slightly clutching his stomach. Gem noticed this and grabbed her staff. Scott got worried and asked, "What are you d-doing?" He realized he stuttered, and quickly covered his mouth. He thought it was so embarrassing. Gem just chuckled and said, "Don't worry, just come here for a second. And it's fine, it doesn't matter if you stutter." Scott walked over to her, less nervous. When he got over there, Gem held up her staff and said some magic words before she gasped and covered her mouth. Scott got confused, and even more worried. "G-gem? What's wrong?" Scott quickly stepped back a bit, getting even MORE nervous. Gem looked at Scott, and started to explain before Scott started coughing. He kept coughing before a poppy came out of his mouth. Scott looked at the poppy, before passing out from shock, and pain. Gem ran over to unconscious elfling, picking him up. She ran to the medical room, quickly setting the royal down. Oh god... She was gonna have to do a lot of explain.. She could already hear the questions from them...

{Thank you for reading this chapter!!! Sorry I haven't been posting stuff, I have been busy with school. But here I am! So sorry if I don't post for awhile, I will have school but we are coming up close to the end of the year! See you all again! ~ Blank}

|!| Words - 303. |!|