Social Interaction

3rd P.O.V

        As Scott landed, he saw all the other rulers staring in awe. He walked over to them, waiting for them to break out of their trance. The first one to talk was a short, brown haired (with one green stripe), and seeming confident, said, "Hello! Who are you? I'm the Mezalea King, Joel. Also known as Smallishbeans." Scott chuckled at the small king's nickname. "I'm Scott, The Rivendell King." Scott said, bowing at them. A ginger with a wizard hat piped up saying, "Your the Elvin King! It's so nice to meet you, I'm Geminitay, but people call me Gem. I'm the ruler of the Crystal Cliffs."

The other rulers gasped, some had confused looks. "Yes, that is me. I am the Elvin King." Scott said, kinda stepping back, worried for no reason. Another started talking and walking out from the back. A blonde with parrot wings, tucked behind them. "I love your wings! I'm Joey Gracceffa, King of the Lost Empire." Joey said, showing his wings to the Elvin King. Scott admired  his colorful wings, failing miserably at showing his amazement by them. Scott looked at the leader next to the parrot king, a tall pink haired ruler, who was looking at Scott's outfit. Scott then started to worry if the lead was judging him. "I like your style, especially the flower crown. I'm Lizzie, Queen of the Ocean Empire." The tall axolotl said, smiling at him. The elf nodded, thanking the ruler for the compliment.

They all walked over to the seating area, where the food and drinks were. They all took their seats and eventually started to talk to one another. But not Scott. He kept looking at Jimmy, who was also wearing his flower crown. His stomach started to hurt so he asked when they were able to eat food. Everyone else was hungry so they decided they could do it now. Everyone got their food and sat back down, Scott just grabbing some steak and carrots. (Scott doesn't like potatoes.) After he ate, his stomach still was hurting. Odd.

{A/N-}

{Thank you for reading this part! Sorry it took so long to get out, I have had school so that was a huge factor in this. I hope you enjoyed this part, as I continue writing more of this, look out for more books in the future. Bye for now! ~ Koi.}

Words: 396.