Chapter 17

PLEASE READ THIS

i might just give up on this fic, i have 0 ideas for this one and so many for a bunch of other fics, i dont even like this one. im planning on writing a short (Maybe like 3-10 chapter long) crackfic then doing a vigilante one, but i srsly have no plans for this. this most likely will not be the last chapter, apologies

procrastinating rn, lets make a chapter about that!!

Izuku sat at his desk, twiddling with his pencil, glancing at his phone every few seconds praying somebodies messaged him.

It was 12:06AM and he had gotten zero sleep so far and he was dying of boredom.

He glanced outside, why not sneak out?

He was in an oversized hoodie and jean/trouser thingies, he stuck on a mask incase anybody recognised him, put on his toolbelt (may aswell be prepared for the worst), grabbed his phone then went to leave.

Through his balcony?

He landed safely, sticking his hands in his pockets and walking.

Why was he doing this?

Mei told him how to get through UA sercurity awhile ago, he had memorised it incase it came in handy and it did.

He took immense joy in running down the hill UA is on.

 While walking down the street he started thinking about the camp. Aizawa told him he'd be going even though he didn't do the test thing and beat All Might's ass, surviving that mental hospital was enough.

He needed to stop walking around places at ungodly times of night/morning, he kicked a small rock.

The streets were silent, he passed by a small shop that was open 24/7.

Hey, he was out at 12AM, alone, with safety precautions, what should he do?

The first thing he did was go to the Mustafu local library, he literally lived there for 13 months once, they were cool and he went and celebrated christmas with the staff, especially the night staff.

12:59AM

He slid open the door to the small library, being greeted with the staff looking half asleep, fair.

A girl noticed him and very happily greeted him, inviting him further inside the library for a conversation.

"I haven't seen you in forever- how is UA going?" She was suprisingly energetic for somebody working night shift at a library.

"UA's going good! Still not even sure how I got in if I'm being honest."

They then had small talk for the next hour, only stopping because the owner told them that her break was starting soon.

Dora would be jealous of Izuku, him and his nightly murdering sessions.

Sleep, he hadn't gotten much of that lately.

He only noticed that when he passed out for 5 minutes in the middle of an alleyway.

And woke up the a knife at his throat.

He felt his hair being ripped out, and woke up to him laying on his stomach, looking straight ahead down an alley, somebody was on his back pulling at his hair, his hands were tied together with rope behind his back, feet also tied.