8

Several days passed and we are back in Sacramento and I open my garage.

I was returning from helping Kim move in a house she decided to buy instead of moving into one of the rentals

I looked at my garage my golf bag was in my trunk and I painted over we are blessed myself.  I closed the garage door and went inside. Jane knocked on my door and I answered it.

Maur I came by to have you sign these. We went into the kitchen and I signed them. This is when it really hit me that my marriage was finally over.

Jane I just hugged and cried than she left.  My mother was calling me to see how I was doing. I answered my cell.

Hi Esmi.  How you doing sweetie? Mom she just left and I signed the divorce papers.  We tried with all we been through it's a big part of my life gone just like that.  Oh sweetie I am sorry.  Do you want me to come and see you? No I need to move forward and do this on my own for awhile but thank you. Sweetie you know I am always here for you. Thank you.  Mom I am just going to go swimming. Okay love you. Love you too.

I ended the call and asked Kim to come by and why.  She said she would be over in the evening once she finished taking a shower.

Jane let me keep the bench that Kiki made for her

I dove in the pool and started doing laps. I finished my work out and went inside.
I was going to take a shower when I heard Kim driving up.  I opened the garage since she doesn't want anyone to know about us. Her divorce isn't final yet but he isn't disputing it because she found out he had been cheating on her for awhile and this is why they weren't sleeping with one another not even in the same bed. They agreed the money from their home would be hers, since it was hers from the get go. She sold it right away. It only lasted on the market for two days before it was sold.  She had bought a much smaller home since her son moved in with my niece.

Kim I will be out shortly

Kim I will be out shortly.  I am going to take a shower.  Maura have you eaten yet? No. I will make us some dinner.  Thank you.
I left to take a shower and when I returned dinner was almost done.

Lemon chicken in the air fryer. She already had the salad and bread ready. We ate outside as we spoke about our divorces.

I cannot believe we both are getting a divorce. I havent been without her in my life in years and the night I came home it hit me hard and I cried just like when I signed the divorce papers.  We just hugged and cried.  No kissing.  Maura I am so sorry. I know you loved her and still do. Yes she was my first lesbian experience..I am happy she found someone at least.  What about you and your ex? She doesn't want to have anything to do with me. I can't blame her.  Look two soon to he divorced women.
We drank so much that Maura called Jay that night telling him he wouldn't be in tomorrow. She knew he was drunk and she told him she signed the divorce papers.  He told her to take a few days off. He would tell Pike to take the lead. 
Kim please stay the night.  I don't want to be alone.  Neither do I.  I have my bag in my car.  Go get them and we can go to bed to just sleep.
Okay.

Kim went to get her bag. I secured my home and we entered my bedroom.

 I secured my home and we entered my bedroom

No photos of you two in here. No we had photos in our offices and other places. I still haven't figured out what to do with her old office. Maybe a yoga room not sure.  I know my place is alot smaller too than what I am used to. I got rid alot of furniture and gave some to him in the divorce since I he didn't argue over the selling of the house nor me keeping them money even though it started off as my home. Thank you for suggesting Carmen for attorney.  With all the dirt she found on him, he signed the divorce papers immediately. Avery suggested to him him not to dispute it or he would be left with nothing. He has my address but won't hassle me since it has security.   I am glad we found you a place close by here.  Me too. I like the area.  Yes so does baby girl.  She has been keeping her distance as well as the other Rizzolis to give me time to cope with everything. Maura can we just sleep in past nine.  Yes. We may both wake up with headaches this is why I had you take some aspirin with water.
We kiss and nodded off to sleep.