The sun rises when you and I meet

The Suntouched city gym... I was incredibly stoked to have this battle. It just made me feel recognized as a trainer.

I was about to head on in but an iconic face walked on out. Almost swung the door right in my face.

Jewel: Oh... it's you.

Isaac: Mirror move. Lemme guess, you're went ahead of me and already beat Orion.

He tossed his badge like a coin and smirked.

Jewel: A stellar 3v0 baby. And how's your stack coming along?

Isaac: For your information I-

Jewel: For your information, I don't care, nerd. I know I'm ahead of you. That's all I need to know.

Isaac: What, so it's a race, now?

Jewel: Not nessicarily. It just means you lack charisma in power.

Isaac: If I lack charisma in power, you lack charisma in your face and attire.

Oshawott gave him a raspberry.

Jewel: That's not even an insult let alone an argument you fucking dumbass.

Isaac: Alright, How many Pokémon do you have?

Jewel: 3 mons and and egg. You?

Isaac: 5 Pokémon. and as a matter of fact...

I grabbed 2 of my pokeballs.

Isaac: I caught not 1 but 2 deltas!

I sent both of them out.

Ztlar?

Shiddo!

Jewel: Okay? You've got literally the most common delta pokemon out of all that are discovered not to mention least dangerous and a literal walking pineapple. You think this is supposed to impress me?

Isaac: Bruh, you wanted me to train up a delta pokemon and I'm giving you more than what you asked for. I'm training twice as many you asked for and I can keep going if I must! I think I'm doing a good job, no?

Jewel: Having a pokemon on hand doesn't mean, you're training it. You should know you spent a decade with an Oshawott as your "friend" linstead of your "partner"

Isaac: Okay, Tough guy. Why don't you watch me make it happen?

Jewel: As Hilarious as it sounds to Watch you lose, I've got business with sweet revenge to attend to.

Isaac: I think right now we're an even manner of strength. And I'm confident enough to win this battle.

Jewel: Keep talking the talk, if that gets your dick hard. He may be the first gym leader but he ain't a person who just gives out a badge out of participation points.

Isaac: And yet you won 3v0...

Jewel: Of course, cuz I'm awesome!

Isaac: Thanks for the pep talk, edgelord. I think I can take from here.

Jewel: Later loser.

I couldn't really say anything else to him other than pure insults so I just watched him as he walked off in to the foggy mist, cackling.

Isaac: Geez, what a douche. I'm kinda second guessing my motivation for all this. Oh, well, no reason to turn back now. I got this far and people are waiting inside. Let's do this buddy!

Osha!

And I thought I couldn't get any higher in this city But here we are walking to the top story of the gym.