[ 01 ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❛ I don't need the beautiful

nor the ugly truth  ❜

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

WHAT appealed to the soaked girl drenched in hatred to become like this. It was nothing more than the boy she thought she was in love with. The same one who'd speak out of honesty was the same one who left her cold in a black hole.

The same one who promised love bigger than mars left her...just like that, everything they had will break, it won't feel the same, it won't break back into place.

Her heart limped in the rain, her vision blurry, her tears pouring. Just like the rain dropping to the ground, she's become a raindrop. The grey sky would paint over her soul, mistake her for the deceased.

She stood in a shade, she didn't even need it. Her clothes and hair tangled in the rain. A lump grew in her heart, so this is how it ends, no more business with Mr. Jung Wooyoung. 

It's like stamping a contract and burning after; the fine little part that teases your hand into a burn. Except this little burn grew large and killed her insides. 

Though it was over, she didn't want to see him with someone new. Someone better, someone prettier, or someone who's a copy & paste of her. 

Her head was cloudy just like the rain, more like a storm. A storm that strokes her into the lies of her bed. It masked its depths beneath a mask, it dug in under her skin - taking the last bits of love and biting the apple.

' A circle that only surrounds me is a lie - It daggers my soul into hell where Peter Pan lies , 

𓄼 ♡ 𓄹