[ 05 ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❛ you're pretty when you smile, it lights up

for your entire face like a baby ❜

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

A DELICATE touch to his hands made his skin shiver. Harsh scars unevenly lined his knuckles. her hand, slender with a soft cold feel, lightly applies ointment around his. Her scrunched eyebrows made him laugh a little inside, amused by her taking care of him.

A bitter taste built up in his throat, knowing this wouldn't last long. Those idiots of friends he calls nearly assaulted Yejun earlier, he couldn't allow another incident, he wouldn't.

Yejun finishes up with the ointment, wrapping his hand in a Honeywell bandage. ' Done! , she beams, happy at her success in treating him.

Wooyoung's eyes batted into Yejun's, observing her naturally long eyelashes and pure black orbs, the small mole on the side of her face near her eye, just like his except on the opposite side. 

Yejun's nose and cheeks painted pink, his deep stare stabbing into her and her not pulling out the knife. His face becomes delicate, he's realized his stare must've bothered her.

Wooyoung clears his throat, an awkward silence gap between them, soon recovered by the flow of Wooyoung's voice.

' So...Thanks for healing me, I take you out for a treat if you want , Wooyoung softly spoke, he raised his lips into a grin. Yejun nods in response, keeping her words to herself.

The two leave the nurse's office calmly, nothing much is going on. Of course, college was like that - worse and better than high school.

' Yejun... , Wooyoung's voice murmured. ' Yes? , Yejun answers in response. This may be stupid but I want to protect you from those guys.

He wanted to say it like this, he wanted to hug her, but the timing is off. She's oblivious and gullible, just the perfect target.

She used to be bold, extremely. Before, she would say think before talking to you, making sure she knows how to piss you off in under 10 seconds. Now, it's a small greeting if you're lucky, maybe even a small head bow. 

Where did all the time go?

' You're on my mind, only I wonder what you're doing. Only I think about you nonstop. When will you finally stop being a bitch and kiss me? '

𓄼 ♡ 𓄹