[ 04 ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❛ I'll be your forest when you're hurting, 

when you're on edge, kiss me and stay with me❜

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

THROBBING pain hit in wooyoung's heart. Yejun crowded with uncomfortableness at the two lad's questions, touching her without her permission. His fist balled watching the scene with pure fire burning in his eyes.

His last straw was the taller lad, trying to feel up Yejun. A smirk played on his lips, he whispered in her eyes, giving yejun a near heart attack because of the close contact. Eunbi was nowhere to be seen, she wasn't safe.

Wooyoung's fist strikes forward to the taller lad's face, getting his grubby hands off of Yejun. he tries to speak but another blow smashes onto his face before he could speak.

' Don't ever touch her like that, you nasty fuck , Wooyoung spat. the other lad beside the taller one held the other one, trying to shame Wooyoung for his actions.

' Wooyoung, what the fuck? , the other lad spoke up. He knew exactly what he was doing, and he knew it was just to spite Wooyoung.

' You shut the hell up, you knew exactly what you were doing , Wooyoung snarked, his body in front of Yejun. Yejun looked over to Wooyoung's fist, blood trickling out from his knuckles. 

' Now get the fuck out of here, I'm asking you nicely , Wooyoung warned. The two lads leave, defeated but not finished. Wooyoung breathes out, slight relief passes through him.

' I'm so sorry , Wooyoung apologizes to Yejun. Yejun gazes at him, worry passes through both of them like a message.

' Can I take you to the nurse's office? , Yejun blurts. Wooyoung gives out a confused expression, Yejun pointed at his knuckles.

' Uh...It's- , Wooyoung pauses, realizing this could waste a bit of time. ' Sure , Wooyoung replies, a smile spreads across Yejun's lips her face simply lits up. His heart was disheveled but it felt like it was healing in that brief moment.

Yejun takes Wooyoung's unbruised hand and walks to the nurse's office, a wave of mixed emotions flash in Wooyoung's head. 

Why can't you understand the dangers? Why are you still with me?

They had already arrived at the nurse's office, Yejun explains his cause for being there. The nurse hands her the first aid kit, allowing her to take matters into her own hands. 

Yejun sits, patting the seat next to her for Wooyoung to sit at, and he follows. ' You know you don't have to do this if you don't want to , his voice sounded soft.

A warm smile painted swiftly on her lips. ' I'm really thankful for you helping me out, I can't just let you go without treating you in any way , her voice soothed his stress.

He tried to stop a smile from coming to his lips but failed, he put his head down a bit flustered and awkward yet still dazed.

' Why did I believe your love? I Had a dream without even knowing, lost in the waves. But now I know it's just a fairytale - Seori, Fairytale '

𓄼 ♡ 𓄹