Shopping With Victoria & Harper

Edited

It's been a week after the funeral and I've been coping pretty well. Mom got busier since she's the only one running the resorts and she's going to be checking on the branches around Europe starting tomorrow.

Brooklyn and the Beckhams helped me cope. Harper cheered me up a lot and my friends from America came by two days ago. They said I picked up the British accent. They didn't know about Brooklyn which I'm very thankful of.

Right now, I'm having a tea party with Harper. I love playing with her. And it's always funny if the boys joined the fun.

"Princess Autumn, can you pass me the sugar please?" Harper asks in her pink tutu.

I'm not wearing a tutu. But I am wearing a royal blue tanktop and a black skater skirt though. And Harper told me to wear one of her tiaras. So I used the one with a royal blue jewel. Of course it's fake.

"Yes Princess Harper." I say.

I pass her a little bowl that has a teaspoon in it. She takes it and pretends to put three teaspoons of sugar in her cup of tea.

Then there's a knock on the door. I take off my tiara and open the door. It's Brooklyn.

"Hey! What are you doing?" He asks.

"We're having a tea party! We're both princesses!" Harper says.

We chuckle at her answer.

"Well Mom asked if you wanna go shopping with her. Harper can come too." He says to me then to Harper.

"Sure! I'll help Harper get ready." I say.

"Okay. I'm meeting you guys there after you're done shopping. I need to go to my guitar lessons and I go to the mall sometimes so I'll meet you later."

"Okay."

He leaves and I close the door.

"Harper, your mom said we're going shopping. So get changed. You can bring something if you want." I say to Harper.

"Okay! Help me get changed."

"Alright. C'mon princess..."

I ask her what she wants to wear. She grabs a blue sundress and black flats.

"I wanna match your clothes!" She says.

"Alright then. C'mere, I'll help you wear it."

So I help her change into her outfit. I grab my purse and we walk out. We walk to the foyer to meet up with Victoria.

"We're ready, Victoria." I say.

"Okay, let's go then. And remember to put on your sunglasses. It's bright outside and we don't want paps blinding your eyes out."

"Yes, Victoria."

"Alright let's go."

She holds Harper's hand who is holding my hand. Then we climb into the car.

~•○●○•~

The first shop we visit is a dress shop.

"Autumn, try this on. I think it'll look good on you." Victoria says.

She hands me a red dress. It's sleeveless and a bit tight on the waist.

"Okay."

So I try it on. Victoria's right. It does look good on me. I open the curtain of the fitting room.

"So, what do you think?" I ask.

"Wow, that does look good on you. I'm buying it for you."

"Oh, you don't need to."