Dinner Disaster

Edited

Autumn's POV

"This one?" I show the others a dress. They look at me from the cupboards and drawers that they're looking at and shake their heads.

Harper suddenly jumps off the couch inside the walk-in closet and looks around.

"This one's pretty!" She says pointing at a dress.

I take it out and examine it. It's beautiful. It's a baby blue skater dress that's not too puffy and not too skinny.

"Harper, this is pretty. Victoria I think your daughter is a budding fashion designer." I say and laugh.

Victoria laughs and everyone waits for me to change. I look into the mirror. I look..... great.

"Autumn! I got a pair of white heels you could use." Emma says and hands me a pair of heels.

So I use the dress Harper found, Emma's white heels, Mum's white handbag and glittery headband, and Libby's earrings and necklace. Victoria does my make-up so Shaundra polishes my nails.

"Finished! Twirl in front of the mirror for us hun." Victoria says.

I twirl. The girls gives me looks of approval.

"You look drop dead gorgeous." Emma says.

"Thank you so much everyone." I thank them with a grin.

"Pretty...." Harper says and toddles toward me.

She raises her hands up signalling she wants to be picked up. So I pick her up to my hip. She plays with my small dangly earring and giggles.

"Hey Autumn, can you take care of Harper? We all need to get ready." Vicotria says.

"Sure. C'mon Harper."

I carry Harper out to my room. I put her down on my bed. She plays with the big teddy bear I have in case she comes here. And I play with her.

The others are done at around 6.53PM.

"So, when is the dinner, Victoria?" I ask.

"7.30. The boys are probably going there right now. So we should go too." She says.

I carry Harper and we all pile into the car.

Mom and Victoria chat together at the fronr since Victoria's driving, me and the girls sing along to the music. Harper is giggling at us.

"I'M TOO HOT!" I shout.

"HOT DAMN!" They shout.

"GOT A POLICE AND A FIREMAN, I'M TOO HOT!"

"HOT DAMN!"

We laugh hysterically. Harper giggles and boumces up and down on my lap.

Around half an hour later.....

"Girls, we're here!" Victoria says.

I look out the window. There's a pretty big building and through the window I can see people dining. It's a fancy restaurant.

Everyone got out of the car. In the restaurant, I see the boys all dressed smartly. Brooklyn is wearing a baby blue button-up and chinos. How did Harper know that's what he's going to wear?

We walk through the paparazzis and join the boys.

"How did you know I'm wearing baby blue?" I ask him with a smirk.

"I saw it once when I was at your house. I told Harper to pick that out for you." He smiles.

So that's how....