Chapter 9

Time:10:56 PM

Previously:

Y/n:And yet more fodders...

Y/n:*Sigh* Wonder how Mikey and Draken are doing?

Now:

Draken's Pov~

Draken:ORAAA

I shouted as i punched someones face hard as he fell to the ground.I panted as i looked around seeing all the chaos around me.Baji low blowing someone from behind, Smiley whacking someone in the head with an umbrella, and Muto just tanking all those punches from Moebius.

Draken:IS THAT REALLY ALL?!?! EVEN MY MOM HITS HARDER THAN YOU ALL COMBINED!

I feel it.The Adrenaline pumping as they all looked at me with pissed and scared faces.But before i knew it,  something sharp pierced my side and everything went black.

Takemichi's Pov~

Takemichi:Draken! Draken! Draken where are you?!

'I can't find him!'

Oh no! At this rate he'll surely—

???:Hehehe..i did it...i finally did it...

I noticed someone walking away as i turned around to find.

Takemichi:'There he is! Kiyomasa!'

Wait..something's off...i saw something dripping from his fist.I looked at it and my eyes widened.

Takemichi:'It's...It's a..knife?!'

I looked back from where he came from and then and there i saw, Draken laying in a pool of his own blood.

I was horrified.Did...i..fail?

I rushed to him with tears in my eyes.I sat in front of him as i tried to think of what i can do.

Takemichi:Think michi think—wait, where's y/n?!

I looked back around forgetting about Draken's body for a but in hopes of finding Y/n.I found him still standing and kicking, Thank goodness! Alright, now i only gotta worry about—

Draken:Blegh!

Takemichi:Eh—Draken! You're alive!

Alright, what can i do? Carry him? Or call an ambulance? Ambulance takes too long to arrive so i'll just have to carey hin...even tho he's big...and heavy..but that's okay! It's all i can do to change the future and protect Hina and Akkun!

???:Takemitchy!

Huh?

I looked back and saw Mikey still fighting Moebius but doesn't seem to have a hard time.

Mikey:What happened?!

Takemichi:Draken got stabbed! But he's still alive!

Mikey:*Gasp* tch, alright! I'm leaving Ken-chin to you!

Takemichi: okay!

Alright...one...two..three and up we go! Aaaaaand nevermind he's heavy.

Takemichi:Shoot! I can't lift him! He's huge!

After a few moments, i was able to actually carry him.As i stomped towards the hospital, Hina and Emma found me and decided to tag along but not before Hina called an ambulance.We then heard laughter in front of us and there ae saw, Kiyomasa and his goons.

Akaishi:Hey! Hey! Isn't that wimpymichi?!

They all laughed at the name.

Goon 2:Why the hell is he still alive?! He's so weak that he looks like one punch can break him to a million shreds!

Again, they all laughed.

Suddenly, a roar from a motor was heard behind us as a light flashed.We all looked behind and saw.

Hina and Takemichi:Y/n!

Emma looked relieved too see him and Hina as well.

Takemichi:'Wait...something's wrong here..'

I looked at him once more and i noticed something different.

Takemichi:'His eyes! They're lifeless!'

Y/n:I heard from Mikey that Draken got stabbed and Mitsuya said he spotted you guys here so i wasted no time to get here.....Now then, Masataka Kiyomizu......

As he said that, many lights flashed behind him.

Y/n:How do you wanna die?!