Chapter 12

(I'm gonna skip a few eps for this one mainly because it's all about takemichi and i don't kniw what to put.)

A few weeks after visiting Draken's funeral- i mean Draken at the hospital.

Takemichi's Pov~

'Okay, new mission, save Y/n from falling into the dark!'

It's been a few weeks after the battle.I was in class thinking about all the things that Naoto said.

Flashback:

Naoto:Takemichi.

Takemichi:Y...Yes?

Naoto:*Sigh* you're hopeless...

Takemichi:W...Whaat?! what do you mean i'm hopeless?!?!

Naoto:Did you even hear what i just said?

Takemichi:*Flinch* N.....No—

Naoto:Exactly.*Sigh* As i said, the "Kanto Manji Gang" Y/n L/n once led has now turned dark.Y/n L/n himself is no where to be located and the acting leader has only been Sanzu Haruchiyo, Y/n L/n's number two.

Takemichi:W..what?! No way he would fall so deep into the dark too?!

Naoto:To prevent all these from really happening, you are to keep an eye on Y/n L/n until everything turns back to normal, understood?

Takemichi:Yeah.

Flashback over.

Takemichi's Pov~

I sat in my chair trying to calm myself and trying to stop exaggerating things as the door to class opened.

It revealed to be my teacher as the bell rang signifying that classes have now begun.

After school.

Y/n's Pov~

There's nothing to dooo.

Life is so boriiiiing.

I'm saaaaaad.

I need heeeel—

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

Y/n:Hm?—ah, come in!

*Silence....*

Y/n:Huh? I said come in!

*Silence....*

Y/n:*Irked* Now why i outta—

i opened the door and peeked my head outside, no one was there, i looked to the left, nothing, i looked to the right, nothing.

Y/n:Tch, annoying mind playing tricks on me now—

*Splat*

Y/n:......

???:Pfft- AHAHAHAHAHA!

???:HEHEHEHEHE!

???:GYAHAHAHAHAHA!

I touched my face with my fingers, it was white, i licked the white cream and it was coconut pie.I looked up and saw

Y/n:Haruchiyo Sanzu, Kokonoi Hajime, Imaushi Wakasa, what is the meaning of this?!

Sanzu:S...Sorry boss b—

Koko:Up up up up up up.Do NOT blame me, it's your idea so you should face the karma.

Sanzu:B...But i thought we were buds—

Koko:Are you high? who the fuck said we're "buds"?

Y/n:Sanzu, c'mere for a sec.

Sanzu:I...RUN!

Y/n:COME BACK HERE BOI! LEMME PUNISH YO BOOTY.

A few seconds later.

Y/n:On your fours.

Sanzu, Koko, Waka:Y..Yes sir

Y/n:Now then *Cracks the wall and magically grabbed a belt inside* TAKE OFF THEM PANTS KIDS SHOW ME SOME FRESH CHEEKS!

All day long all you can hear are the sounds of whipping and screaming of grown ass mens.