Part 27

After the funeral they all went in the FBI building, even Jake. You where on the car with him none of you talked until Jake broke the silence.

Y/n Pov
Jake: Y/n are you sure about this.
Y/n: Don't worry, no one will know you, just stay close with me.
After finding a place to park the car, we went together inside the building. Dan and Richy where behind us. After entering the building everyone had there eyes on us. İ didn't pay to much attention to them and just walk ahead until someone called my name. "L/N". İ turned around.

Y/n: S-sir!?
( Noah Hendrix, one of the best agent in the all history of FBI. Part of the FBI board of directors and at the same time your teacher.)

Noah: How is my best student doing?
Y/n: Good sir.
Noah: I heard the news for your brother. Hope he will be in peace.
Y/n: Thank you sir.
Noah: I see that your ecip is always together. That shows how a good leader you are. But who is the other man, it's my first time seeing him?

I turned my head toward Jake. He just sow me and I give permission to him to talk.

Jake: Jake sir! I am the new partner of Y/n. It's nice to meet you.
Noah: ......well that's interesting my student had never had a partner. She isn't that friendly with people that she doesn't know for a long time period. I would really like to have a talk with you one day.
Jake: That would be a honer for me.
Y/n: Sir, can we talk alone for a moment?
Noah: Come with me.

I told the others to stay here and then I went with him in his office.
After I entered his office I closed the dore from behind.

Noah: You wanted to talk about your brother?
Y/n: He is innocent.
Noah: I know!
Y/n: If you already know, then give me the permission to arrest the person who is behind all of this.
Noah: You have it. But I want from you to answer a question for me!
Y/n: What is it?
Noah: That person who is your partner. Who is he?
Y/n: He all ready introduce himself to you.
Noah: Y/n, I know that, but still I am asking you . I am your teacher, I know you so well. You can't have a partner out of nowhere.
Y/n: He is my boyfriend.
Noah: ........ I  have noticed that.
Y/n: Then if you noticed why are you asking me?
Noah: Because that's not the answer that I am waiting from you. Look I can see that he is not a bad person but there is something  that this guy has and you know.
Y/n: .....I am going to tell you who he is if you promise me that you will help him not be the bad guy in the governments eyes.
Noah: I give my word, if he really it's not the bad guy yeah I will help you with that.
Y/n: He....is the hacker that would always interfere in our systems.
Noah:.......
Y/n:...... Look I know him, he is the good guy. Trust me about that.
Noah: I am surprised actually! You found the hacker that no one could find him and you tow are even in a relationship together!
Y/n: Yeah a complecated story. So....you are going to help with that?
Noah: Yes, but after I will question him.
Y/n: Okay, perfect! Then if you allow me I need to finish my job. Oh one more thing.

I opened my bag and pulled out the file.

Y/n: Here are the all evidence.
Noah: You don't let anything to go out of your hands.
Y/n: Well I have learned from the best.
Noah: And who may be that?
Y/n: Me of course!
Noah:........hahahaha. You never change.
Y/n: Thank you for everything sir! Now if you excuse me?
Noah: Yeah you can go.

I got out of his office, the others where waiting outside.

Dan: So what happened?
Y/n: Well we are going to arrest someone today.
Dan: Not again!
Jake: Is everything okay?
Y/n: Yeah no need to worry.
Richy: So where are we going?
Y/n: To my boss.

I said smiling. I took Jake with me and went to his office.
Without knocking in the door I opened and entered in.

Boss: Detective Y/n, what do you think you are doing? You can't enter like this in your superior office.
Y/n: Felix Baxter you are under arrest for doing illegal work as well as for ordering the murder of my brother.
Felix: W-what? What are you talking about? I didn't do anything.
Y/n: There are evidence that you are behind all the of this. You order people to transport drugs from a country to another country. You forced agent Max L/n to kill people and put them in my office. You forced him to do all you dirt works.
Felix: There is no evidence about that, what are you talking?
Y/n: Sir Felix the evidence are in Sir Noah office.

His eyes widened.

Felix: There is no way that could happen. I was sure that everything was perfect. How could this happen?
Y/n: Because you played wrong. I would say...... Check Mate!

The security came inside and arrasted him.

Dan: Wow, that's why this guy always would piss me off. He was the bad guy the all time.

Jake: You did a really good job.
Y/n: Thank you Jake.

One week later
The date of court hearing:

Everyone was there. Today was the day that Felix would stand before the court as well as Phil.
We where walking on the hall and in front of us where Phil and the  policeman. I told the others to go ahead and now was just us.

Phil: Long time not seeing each other.
Y/n: How are you doing?
Phil: I was expecting to be more bad but it's fine.
Y/n:........Well you are going to  receive your punishment for what you did anyway.
Phil: That was a cold answer.
Y/n: It would have been more good if I had never stayed close with you.

You walked away and he just standed there.

Phil: Hah, now we are strangers again, but this time with memory's.

And then he walked away to.
In the court room the judge give Felix life sentence and for Phil he gave him 10 years in prison.
_______________

After that we went to FBI building. Today Jake and Noah would meet and talk together.
After we went there Jake went to his office and I stayed with Dan outside.

Jake pov

I entered the office and he told me to sit.
Noah: Do you know the reason why you are here Jake?
Jake : Yeah, Y/n told me.
Noah: Well you know the rules, every hacker that goes around our system should be in jail by now.
Jake: I know sir. But everything that I did was with good intentions. You even have evidence for that. So I am not anymore the bad guy here.
Noah : You are right, but still what you did still remind the same.
Jake:......
Noah: You are not going in jail. There is an offer for you actually. Of course in the end you choose.
Jake: I am listening.
Noah: Be part of FBI and the real partner of Y/n. With this you will not have problems with hiding and no problem living like a normal person. So what do you say?
Jake: What happen if I refuse the offer?
Noah: Well, you are going to do your life but I can't garented you a safety one.
Jake: I will think about it.
Noah: Good. Well thank you for giving a chance to talk with me it's a pleasure for me to talk with a good hacker like you.
Jake: I thank you for giving me this opportunity sir.

I went out and saw Y/n.

Y/n: How did it go?
Jake: Good. Actually he made an offer to me.
Y/n: What offer?

One of the people who works there come to Y/n and told her that another female victim was found. Sir Noah came to Y/n.

Noah: Y/n you have a mission to do but you are going to work with someone else this time.
Y/n: With who?

Then Richy was running toward Y/n.

Richy: Y/n!
Y/n: What?
Richy: He is her.

She didn't talked and just looked Richy. Then a men enter the building.

Noah: Ah, he is here. Y/n he is going to be your partner in this mission.
Y/n:..... Thomas!?