Chapter 1

Harry's POV

"Are you sure you want that room?", mom asks and I nod immediately. I really don't know why I like that room so much. I think it reminds me of our old home. "When will our furniture come?", my sister Gemma asks and moms face darkens. "I just got a phone call and they're very sorry but our furniture will probably come by the end of next week.", mum says, "But we have the most important things here."

We both nod and Gemma goes away. Did Mum say anything wrong? Why did Gemma go away?But after a few minutes Gemma returns with three mattresses. "Thanks Gemma!", I say. I carry mine into my room and go to bed. I really need my sleep after the long car ride.

It is 7am and I'm on my way to the bus stop. Gemma and mum couldn't bring me to school because they both have their first day at work. So there I am - alone on a street. No literally. No one else is on that street. A car drives by. The car stops right next to me, the window goes down and a boy with blond hair and blue eyes asks: "Need a ride?" I nod as fast as I can and take a seat next to him.

"You are going to the Albert-Einstein School, aren't you? Otherwise I can't offer you a ride...", he asks with a kinda shaky voice. I answer: "Yes I am. Bye the way, my name is Harry." "Niall", he says, "I really appreciate that we have the same jacket on." "Would you have given me the ride if I hadn't had this jacket on?", I ask and he answers: "Probably not." We both laugh and then he says: "I have never seen you here before. Are you new?" I answer: "Yes, I am. We moved here yesterday."

When we arrive I can see tons of students in front of the door. "Why aren't they going in?", I ask and Niall says: "They're waiting for Louis. Louis has lots of friends. He is always coming later to school than everyone else."

While we're going through the door I ask Niall: "Could you please open the car doors again? I forgot my rucksack!" He rolls his eyes and opens the doors. I run the stairs down and look behind me to see if Niall is waiting for me. Then I run into a short boy.

"Aren't ya lookin'?", he asks angry and impolite and I answer: "Not my problem that you're too short to notice." I guess saying that was a stupid idea. He pushes me away from him and I get mad. "Keep your hands away from me.", I shout and he walks away while showing me his middle finger.