Chapter 2

Harry's POV

After school I go to the photo club Niall talked about in the first break. I open the door and when I enter I see a room full of photos and two people talking to each other.

"Hello", says the boy and the girls says: "Hey!" The boy keeps talking: "I am so glad that someone comes to our club! My name is Malcolm!" "I am Nelly", the girl says. I smile and say: "I am Harry and I love photographing!" We keep talking for a few minutes and I sign in the registration for the club.

Suddenly the door opens and a man comes in. "Mister Styles?", he asks and I nod. "I am the school football coach Mister Harrington and I'd like you in my team", he says, "I know you from a game against your old school. You were their best striker and I think you would fit perfectly in our team. We could need a second striker in game." I stopped playing football for a reason and I can't just forget what happened. "I don't think I wanna play football again.", I answer politely.

Mister Harrington looks very disappointed and answers: "You should think about that a night. Tomorrow you can come to me at any time. But please watch the training today. Maybe you miss football." I nod but I don't think I'll come to that training.

The coach leaves and Niall comes in. "Do you wanna come to our training?", he asks and I ask laughing: "Did the coach want you to ask me this?" He nods while laughing and says: "I'm also in the team and it is very nice. You should come. Then you can meet the popular Louis Tomlinson. Everyone wants to be friends with him and maybe you have a chance when you're playing in our team." "Are you his friend?", I ask and he answers: "Yeah. But not one of his best friends." "Okay, I'll come", I say, "But you owe me something" He nods and says: "bet" But only one training. I won't be in the team.

I watch the football team going on the field and then I see the boy I ran into. I go on the field to Niall and ask him while pointing to the boy: "Who is he?" He looks at him and answers: "That is Louis. You know? The Louis we were talking about very often?" It shocks me. The mean and impolite boy is the popular Louis Tomlinson? How?

"You're not supposed to be here", I hear Louis saying from behind me. I slowly turn around and answer: "Not your business" He raises his eyebrow and says: "My team - my field - my business" How can he annoy me that much? I am so mad that I can't think straight. I go to Coach Harrington and say: "I wanna be in the team." His face expressions immediately change and he looks very happy. "I don't know why you changed your mind, but I won't ask.", he says smiling.

Then Coach Harrington introduces me to the team: "This is Mister Styles. He is now part of the team so please be nice to him. Today he will watch our training and till tomorrow he will train with us."

Louis says: "We don't want him. He doesn't even look sporty enough." The coach answers: "You may not want him but we need him." "We don't need him", Louis says, "We are a good team without him." The coach now looks annoyed and he says: "Stop being childish. You don't know how good he is. I saw him playing last year. Last year you were in the second team."

Louis's POV

Did Coach Harrington just call me childish in front of the team!? Because of Styles!? I don't want him in my team. He is fucking me off. He won't last long.