Part 1: You Were There, Always.

Sat in a dark corner, I whimper. How it was to be loved? Purely, tremendously, and equally. Where do I belong? Do I even fit somewhere? Thoughts flood my mind. In this life full of hatred, favoritism, and cruelty, I am stuck.

Never experienced what it was to feel "home" as the house I live in didn't seem to be. They favored my sister more in my mother's place. My step mother and her child, at my father's, look down at me.

There are only people who accepted me, my friends. They made me have the sense of belonging. They were carefree, shameless, and literally define the words "wild and free". It was when I have nowhere to run, they welcomed me in their homes.

He was the arms that held me when I was weak and the grip that hold mine when I was strong.

Ardor the comfort, warmness of love. He was always there by my side. He has a charming voice with a cute smile. Indeed, through the hard times or paradise.

A special someone to have, who is consistently on ears. He never left, much at my worst. The man I cherish with my heart and soul was him. We've been through a lot, for days, weeks and months.

I can't imagine how life would be without him in my sight. Would I survive in the darkness in the absence of my one and only light? Who gives bright every day?

Never let go of his hand as the exchange, as long as he wants me as his girl, as his only baby.

-----

Ika'y laging narito, sa aking tabi

T'wing ika'y na riyan, nawawala ang lamig ng gabi

Hindi pinaramdam na ako'y nag-iisa

Laging nakikinig sa panahon ng pagdurusa

Sa saya't lungkot, laging kasama

Labis na mahal, aking sinta

Ang iyong tinig na kay ganda

At ang iyong pagmamahal,

Sana'y panghabang buhay na.