Chapter Three

After a good stitches, Jisoo remove her surgical glove and turn to one of the nurse.

" Did you contact his family??"

" Yes I already inform to his family "

" Good!!! Finish up and move him to the room. He has a lot of bruises. Needed to be rest tho."

" Yeah Professor Kim"

Jisoo tighten her lip and leaving, but a loud noise from a strange girl that barge into the ER caused her to stop and turn to look at it.

" APPA!!!!" A petite girl shouts.

" Where is the patient with a stabbing wound that just come by??? His name is Kim Jiyong" she ask a lady at the front desk.

" May I know what is your relationship with a patient ?"

" I'm his daughter " She answer.

" Okay, this way please"

A lady pointing to a bed where her father laying.

" Appa...."

" We just finish a dressing but he still unconscious. We will move him to the room soon. He need to rest up"

" Is he okay now ???" She ask politely.

" Yeah. Thanks to one of our doctor that find him at the alley"

" Ohhh Professor Kim is still there. She is the one that find him and clean his wound."

Nurse Lee look and pointing to Jisoo direction which make her follow the gaze.

Jisoo was caught a little off guard when she saw her patient's daughter look at her straight into the eyes. Jisoo give her a little smile before processing to walk away.

" She looks nice and cold at the same time" a girl said to herself.

" Yeah she is." One of a nurse replied.

" Yeah?"

" I heard you talking to yourself. I mean Professor Kim is very cold person but she is also very nice if you get to know her. She has a hot temper too which is why people always misunderstood her" Nurse Lee explain.

A brunette just laugh awkwardly not knowing why she has to listen to a personality of a doctor who once save her dad's life.

—————

" What's this??? Why it is so boring working here??" Rosé murmur to herself.

She look around trying to find a certain Kim Jisoo to explain and apologize but an older girl is nowhere to be found in these few days.

" Is she not working???"

" Who are you talking to??"

" OMG" chaeyoung startled and cover her chest.

Lisa frowned and look around.

" why are you so startled?? Did you do something wrong?" She ask.

" Who are you???" Chaeyoung raised her voice as she still calming herself down.

" I'm Lalisa Manoban, a resident here, might as well be your senior."

Chaeyoung quickly bow.

" I am sorry sunbaenim"

" It's okay. !!! You don't have to bow"