Chapter two

~ 10 years later ~

It's a normal day at ER where all of an intern and a resident was rushing to help patients who come. Jisoo walked down the hallway, as her heels echoed with each step She took, drawing the attention of the staff in the hospital, their eyes all landing on her figure.

Jisoo is aware of all the attention but she just ignore it. The reason that she come by to the ER is just her uncle asked her to since they all running out of resident and a lot of patients need to be treat. She only treated patients who she choose to treat. There are two types of patients, Those that can live by her touch and Those that can't live even after her touch.However, if it doesn't work after She work on them,it means no one can heal them and That's what they are.

Jisoo passed by each of the doors, She headed towards the staff room, as she entered the staff room, all eyes went straight on her. She heard the whispers and murmurs they exchanged with one another. She assumed they were talking about her, but she couldn't careless.

" If you are done chatting about me, then would you mind coming outside to help?" She ask as her eyes still looking at the cardboard of her patient.

They all quickly bow and go to where their station belong.

Jisoo sighs and massage her temper.

" What's with a frowned professor Kim??"

Jisoo sighs again and look at her annoying friend.

" If they have that much time, why would they bother to request uncle to have me here?"

" Well! You don't have much task tho" Irene shrugged.

" Are you being serious???"

" I'm kidding you punk."

" They just having a little rest and a little chat. It's strange enough that you actually come. Usually you never care about director Kim asked"

Jisoo shook her head and leaving to ER. She treated a few patients and remember her actually reason to come here.

" What are you looking for?" Irene ask.

" An intern"

" Why ??"

" She is related to uncle and I don't know. He wanted me to meet her"

" Well if it's a SHE, then it must be her." Irene pointing to charcoal hair girl.

Jisoo look at where Irene pointed and find a girl with charcoal hair, hazel eyes, and as she approach her, She could smell the overwhelming scent of cologne, giving jisoo a migraine. Jisoo questioned just how much she could've possibly sprayed on as Jisoo could feel herself struggle to breath.

"Hello!!! my name is Kim Jisoo, I do hope you are the Park Chaeyoung I am looking for"

She said with a smile, putting her hand out for a hazel eyes girl to shake, She did want to start off with a good impression because most of time people only said that she give them a cold or a rude one.

She grabbed jisoo's hand, giving it a firm shake, she placed her other hand above it as well, brushing her finger across jisoo's knuckle. Making Jisoo a feel rather uncomfortable to say the least.

Jisoo pulling her hand away and giving a nervous smile towards her, hoping she would get the hint.

"Nice to meet you my name is Park Chaeyoung. You can call me Rosé though" she explained with smug look on her thin lips, her hazel eyes inspected jisoo.

" How's your first day here? Uncle ask me to send you his regards as he doesn't have time to meet you in a few week" Jisoo ask politely with her poker face.