Chapter Eleven

Note: please listen to the song while reading.
————

Jisoo look over Jennie as a younger girl fiddling with her fingers.

" What is it?" She calmly ask.

" I saw you earlier..."

" Huh???"

" I saw you with that doctor. When you hugged her"

" Jen !! I ..."

" I know." Jennie cut her off.

" And I believe in you" she smile a little.

" She's just a colleague babe" Jisoo move a fringes away from Jennie face.

" And there's another thing I wanna tell you"

" Yes go on"

" Do you remember 10 years ago???"

" When you were up the railing on the rooftop??"

Jisoo look at Jennie and nods.

" That person is me." Jennie confessed.

" And I already knew that it was you.. when you talk to me that night, at the rooftop..."

" The reason that I'm coming back to Korea is just to find you Jisoo ahhh. I didn't even know your name but now I can even call you mine and that's more than enough for me. It was just a mere encounter but you left a big impact on me that I had to live with your blurred facial on my mind these many years." Jennie hold Jisoo hand.

" And... I "

" Me too..." Jisoo said interrupting Jennie.

" I also think about you every night. I'm also regretted for not asking for your name. I'm longing for you everyday. And now that I have fallen for the same person, it's mean that fate had brought us together once again." Jisoo whisper as her smile was slow and easy, revealing a rarely seen dimple in her cheek.

Jennie look at Jisoo with her brimmed tears.

" Jisoo we knows that it's impossible for us. I don't wanna hurt you" Jennie voice broke.

" Why??" Jisoo face drop as she felt a sting at the corner of her eyes

" You know more than anyone else jisoo." Jennie caressed Jisoo face.

" Why does it matter? You know I love you" Jisoo blinks her tears away.

" what's make you thing something crazy like this?"

Jennie shut her eyes shaking her head as her hand gripped on Jisoo finger tight.

" I'm scared Jisoo...." She broke into tears.

" I don't wanna die" Jennie cried her heart out.

" I don't wanna lose you. Chu I love you... I don't wanna dying like this. I want to stay by your side for a long time. I want to marry you but I don't want you to suffer after I die. Jisoo please do something. Please do something. Please ask god not to take me..." Jennie cry as she drop on her knees.

Jisoo hugged Jennie in her arms tights.

" I will do anything for you Jen. I will do everything even if dying with you" She stutter as hot tears streamed down her face, and she squeezed her eyelids shut in the hope her tears would stop.