9

Sin

"Aye man, you know ole girl bad right." Maniac said while we was driving.

"She so bad why won't you fuck her."

He laughed.

"I would, but you like her." He said.

I sucked my teeth. "Ion like that braud."

"Whatever nigga, you lucky all imma say. But what you gone do when she have the baby."

"Man that's mama's problem, hopefully she won't need me much longer." I said.

Honestly, I felt no type of way about MJ. I mean she was fine and cool, but nah,

"You crazy man." Maniac said shaking his head.

Since we was on the way to make a drop I really didn't want to talk about that. I had hit my mom up to bring her clothes and that was that.

"Let's make this paper bro." Maniac said like he always did when dealing. I knew he had my back and I had his.

*Few hours later*

I walked in my house and it was quiet asf. I locked up and went upstairs to my bedroom. I turned on the light and everything was still quiet. Went down the hall to look for MJ and her room door was closed. I knocked waiting for her to answer.

MJ

I heard a knock at the bedroom door and knew that it was Sin. After giving him the ok he peaked his head in saying...

"You aight?"

I nodded "thanks." I smile

"No problem, moms leave anything for me?" He asked.

She did leave a bag of cash..and she was sure he wouldn't approve of it.

"Yea she uhh, left this." I say going over to grab it off the dresser. By this time he had stepped all the way in the room.

I had been in bed under the covers so I only had on some booty shorts ha ha but I felt him watching me.

"I went to hand it to him and he knew right off what is was.. he frowned a little.

"I ain't no thief." I say unintentionally with attitude.

And could you believe this brother smiled..

"Then what's that." He asked pointing at my chest.

What the hell..

"What's what?" I ask looking down at myself..

I was wearing one of his shirts from doing laundry earlier.

"I like the Steelers." I smile in embarrassment. I was blushing mad hard.

"That's cool shorty." He smile. "Imma go count this,"

"It's all there." I say, my arms folded.

He laughed a little.

"Let me be judge." He say, going to leave. "I'm down the hall if you need me." He said.

"K." I say watching him from behind and smiling. Damn this lil nigga was fine!!