16

"You went from "this"to "that"in a split second yes I agreed to help you but if you're gonna be treating me like sh*t then how could I." I said.

Sincere was still standing near the door with his hands tucked in the hoody he was wearing.

"Yea you right, I do need yo help, but you can't be running off and shit like that, I gotta help you so you can help me right?"

Ugh this nigga not getting the point.

"I don't need just help, one minute you all up on me and the next you just need my help?"

"Come outside, we can talk in the car." He said.

"No, I'm fine right here," I said folding my arms tight.

I was acting all hard praying that this nigga don't knock me out like Jermaine would have by now.

Surprisingly he just sighed,

"You making shit what it ain't." He said.

"Or maybe I'm just going off of how you're treating me, you asked me to do this, I was willing to do whatever it was you wanted me to do, if it's gonna piss you off then we don't need to have that type of relationship."

"What type of relationship."

"Sexual." I said gesturing my hand signaling the punctuation.

"Maaann look get your shit and let's bounce." He said grabbing some of my stuff. "Cause that ain't bouta happen." He added.

"Stop grabbing my stuff Sin I'm not ready to leave." I said being stubborn..

He stopped and looked at me..

"See man you gone make me stay in this dirty ass room??"

I tried not to laugh, cause y'all should've saw his face.

"I'm not leaving yo ass here, if you wanna sleep at a hotel then cool, but let me take you somewhere else." He said.

I just rolled my eyes.

And it didn't help that Jermaine was now calling my phone.

We both looked at it as it vibrated heavily on the nightstand.

It was silent for a minute.

"Answer it." Sin shrugged.

I just sighed, I wasn't in the mood for any of this shit right now and he knew it.

But of course I did, answering with a simple hello.

"What's up babe how you been?" Jermaine said. I had put him on speakerphone.

"It's good to hear your voice ma I been missing you." Said Jermaine

I could tell that sin was trying to keep a straight face.

I decided to play a little with sin. If he wanted me to go along with this I had to make it like real right? So what I was really about to say and how was gonna say it was really going to be gesture toward sincere. Lol

"I've been missing you too." I said licking my lips at Sin as he then started to look confused.

........

"Mmmhmm I do love it when you wear that." I respond to Jermaine while winking at Sincere using my hand to point. He was in all black and honestly I love a man in all black.

He was now looking down at himself like "nigga, wtf do I even have on?" Lol this is regular shit.

Then he started to look all impatient like hurry up get this nigga off the phone type shit.

So I did just that hoping and praying that I didn't have to meet with him so soon. Of course he had to ask. And I had to play along.

So after faking it until I make it I ended up leaving with Sincere who still kind of acted like he was pissed. I didn't know if it was from me leaving or talking to Jermaine. It was real crazy.

"Ma gone let you in I'll be inside in a minute." He said pulling up to his home.

I nodded and got out to go inside.

I was greeted by a worried Nicki.

"You lying heffer." She said, her hands on her hip.

"I'm sorry." I say making the "😬" face causing her to laugh

"I'm laughing but are you okay, we were worried sick about you."

"Yea, I just needed to clear my mind." I told her.

"Uh, hello as many times I need someone to go to the spa with me! We could go in the morning as a matter of fact."

"I just....I can't really say, I guess just a lot of mixed emotions I guess."

She looked at me to continue..

But by this time Sin came walking in.

"Well I made something to eat earlier you can eat you something." She quickly said.

"Ok, thanks." I said.

"Mm hmm, and what you about to do?" She suddenly said staring over at Sin who's just standing in the middle of the kitchen looking crazy. At me!

"Chill,." He said finally walking off towards the living room.

"Mmm, I forget it is him and Mario's football night." Nicki said.

Damn, maybe he's mad because I ruined it,

I decided to sit and eat with Nicki while soon after Maniac had come over and he and Sin were somewhere around the house.

I finally went into the bedroom to take a bath and relax for a little while. After a while I ended up dozing off to sleep.

I woke up feeling something warm rubbing against my skin while the water ran in the tub.

It was Sin, I wasn't shocked, he'd been stop knocking before entering, I had no privacy. Idk if this was a good thing or bad, even though I liked it :) 

"Yo water ran cold, you tired." He said all in one.

"Yea," I sat up a little bit,

"I'm okay Sin I think I can take it from here." I said trying to convince him to leave me be.

"Yea ok, I'll be out here if you need me." He said.

"Sure, I'll be out in a second." I assured.

After finally getting out of the tub and drying off I threw on a robe and walked out into the bedroom. Sin wasn't in there and I figured he was probably in his own room or somewhere else around the house.

I turned on the tv and laid down and not long after that I dozed off.

Then, what I thought was a dream, wasn't and Sincere actually was carrying me bridal style toward his bedroom.

We did sleep together mostly every night, so maybe he just needs me for company because I know one thing, I'm not having sex with him until we have a conversation!

Ya'll think this plan gonna work y'all or backfire??!