10

"You ready?" Sin called from downstairs.

I had made an appointment to check on me and the baby and he was willing to take me! I was thankful for the most part, but scared to know that something could possibly be wrong since Jermaine didn't care how he handled me.

But owell, least I had a shoulder to cry on...I guess.

I was flabbergasted, cause this dude opened the passenger door for me. And I'm standing there shocked, but at the same time bitch get inna cah! Tf I'm trippin, I'm nervous as freak!!!!

He played the music at a moderate volume and began driving. Every now and again his phone would ring on and off and sometimes he would answer most times he wouldn't.

The ride was kinda silent and we were at the clinic no less that 30 minutes.

We got out and walked inside. I signed in while Sincere had went and sat down. The place wasn't as packed thank god. It felt like everyone was staring, maybe at my permanent scars.

I went over to sit next to Sin who was texting away on his phone. These heffas was for real staring me down making me all uncomfortable and stuff.

Then I came to realization. They were all alone or with another female. Maybe they was intimidated by me being here with whom they'll assume is my bd.

But yea after that awkward 30-40 minutes I was called to the back and when I tell y'all I jumped up knowing Sincere wasn't gonna come back with me. He stood up too!

Him behind me, we both followed the nurse into the room where they proceeded to send me in the restroom to pee in a cup. Then they took my weight and height, all of that stuff done before the doctor comes in.

While we waited, Sincere was quiet but he was looking at me sometimes then get on his phone but he barely said anything.

The doctor finally came in and it was a man. Tall dark handsome man.

"Mrs. Anderson." He says as he peeks in first.

"Yes." I say.

He was smiling and indeed it was a nice one.

"Nice to meet you'all I'm Dr. Philip." He said as he proceeed to shake Sincere's hand and then mine.

"Nice to meet you." I respond while sincere just nods'.

"Okay so you're in your 2nd trimester and everything looks good, having any problems, are we eating, sleeping and pooping well.?"

He went on and I answered everything as honest as I could.

Then it was time to see what I was having. Dr asks,

"Are ya'll excited to see what baby is?"

"Yes," I answer with eager.

"Well mom's excited what about you dad." Dr. Asks making everything awkward.

"Oh he's just." I was about to correct him when Sincere said

"You already know what I want doc." And then they started to laugh.,

"Man my hopes were crushed, my wife birth a girl triple time." He and the dr went on with the conversation.

I was just like oh wow..😍