Never Been Ordinary

NEVER BEEN ORDINARY
An Elijah Mikaelson Story
(c) Aly Marie 2022

________________________________________________________________________________

Summary: Adalyn Bradford has always been ordinary. Well, as ordinary as a girl that lives in the middle of a town full of supernatural creatures, not that she knew that. Raised by a single mother, Adalyn had always worked to get to where she wanted to go, even taking care of her mother along the way as well. Even after her mother's death, she decided to stay in Mystic Falls. Everything was at it should be, at least until a man walks in, a man she had never seen before, who tells her his name is Elijah, and everything she thought she knew about herself and the world around her is flipped completely upside down.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: No flames in the comments, please, but constructive criticism is welcome.

________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: I do not own The Vampire Diaries or any of its characters. I am not associated with anyone who worked on The Vampire Diaries or any of the actors. I do not make any money writing this story. If you recognize it (characters, dialogue, etc) I do not own it. If you don't recognize it (Adalyn), then I do own it.