strangers

I was making my way out of the kitchen when I saw a man waiting at the desk. He was quite tall and seemed to look in his late 30s. His hair was a light brown with a couple of white streaks ans was gelled back with just a few strands cascading onto his face. He wore a dark suit so he must've just finished his job for the day. his expression was motionless as if he wasn't even alive except for the glimmer of restlessness that was expressed into his eyes. But the most strangest thing was that his eyes. They were RED!! I moved slowly towards him. "Hello , would you like anything? I must warn you though we are closing very soon sir" I replied while staring at those blood red eyes of his. They had to be contacts unless they were a rare eye colour or something that I didn't know of? " yes please I would like a black coffee but that is not the only reason I am hear. Miss...? " He asked. His voice was very deep and sounded dangerous if that was a thing. " miss scales and you? Mr...?" I replied becoming more intimidated of him. " Mr claw. But you can call me Amon" he replied warmly.

I smiled back. And turned to make what he ordered. "Soooo... what is your other reason for being here Amon?" I said. " I know someone who I have been told works here. You wouldn't perhaps know her do you?" He questioned hopefully. " I might if you tell me her name" I replied back as I gave him his drink. " hahaha, yes how forgetful I am. Her name is sunny." He laughed. I froze in place as question littered into my mind; 'Why', 'did she do something?' , 'are they friends?'.
I knew I had to be smart about this, this guy could be a person hiding their true selves and was just getting ready to strike us dead. "The name sounds familiar but I dont know I'm sorry" I replied sadly wanting him to finally leave. " Are you sure?" His replied back. It might have been my brain messing with my mind but I am sure his eyes started to glow.

Before I could reply back My mother came out of the kitchen. "Honey what's taking so long? I'm about to eat all this chocolate with how lon...", she stood still as if she had just been turned to stone. Her eyes were wide with shock and terror. " YOU!!GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER AND LEAVE!!"she exclaimed angrily. "It's nice to see you again sunny. It's been a very long time hasn't it?" He said with a smug grin spreading on his face. Who was this and how do they know eachother? why is my mother showing such anger that I have never seen before?