1

I moved a couple days ago in this city with my parents and my brother, Andy, since dad has got so many opportunities at his work here, and mom should be leaving in like a month in Germany, to work, or something. 
Andy is 19 and he goes to college. He says he wants to be a policeman, but honestly he couldn't catch anyone even if he knew their location.

Whatever. I don't know anyone here. I lost my friends from my hometown. I mean we still talk but I couldn't miss them more. When I heard we're going to move, oh lord, I was horrified, but also I have the chance to make better things out of this life.
Obviusly new city, new school, new me maybe... Yeah, no. No changing myself this time. Did that many times but in vain.
I wanna make friends though. I hope the people here are less mean than what i experienced my whole life. Mean for no reason.

10 September.
God. Fuck. The alarm. I'm so dizzy. I hate waking up but nothing else is left to do now. First day of school... Scary and massive anxiety.

I get out of bed and then go to the bathroom. I wash my face, my hands and brush my teeth. Then I wash my face again. Can't really stand my face. I'm done and I go to the kitchen.

"Morning dad." 

"Morning dear. Breakfast is almost ready."

"Where's mom?" I ask.

"Well, she's... uh..."

"Upstairs?"

"Honey, she..." My dad looks at me and starts trying to explain, but I cut him off.

"Yeah, right." I say with an angry look.

I don't get sad anymore by this thing she always does, but sometimes it makes me hella angry. I just wanna go before she wakes up.

My brother wakes up later than me, that's like the best thing ever. He's annoying, I don't need to see his face first thing in the morning. He talks a lot but I like it better when he doesn't.

Dad gave me some pancakes with a fruit salad.
"Sweet like you, hun." he says.

"Thank you." I say as I go to the fridge to get a drink.

After I'm done with eating and all I help dad cleaning a bit.

"Alright, I should leave." I say.

"Get in the car, I'll be right there."

I go outside and enter the car. I put my headphones on.
My dad comes after 5 minutes.

I just listen to music until we arrive, I don't wanna talk about anything.

"Alright, let's get out. We need to talk to the principale a bit." my dad says.

I get my backpack and I'm out.

I see so many people. My hometown's school was way smaller. I guess that's why everyone judged each other. Here probably no one cares what you're doing, what you wear or if your hair is dyed.

I enter the school with my dad. We walk through the halls who look like they never end. I follow him through a couple doors until we find the principal's. 

''Oh, hi! Come inside.'' says the principal, a tall beautiful woman with dark skin and dark hair. ''You must be the Martinez's.''

''Yes. I'm John and this is my daugther, y/n.''

''I'm Dean Swanson. We already did all the files that we needed and everything is fine. I'm just gonna give your daugther the key to her locker. The number is 306. You got your class schedule, right?''

''Yeah, I got it.'' I say.

''Besides this, we might need a student to show you around school. Don't want you to get lost.'' she says with a smile on her face.

Okay, she's nice. 

''You can go to your locker, I'll send a kid to you so they'll help you.''

''Alright, thank you miss.'' my dad says as we leave the room.

''She's really nice, isn't she?'' he asks.

''She is. You should go then.''

''I'll do that. Try make some friends and have fun.''

''Yeah.'' I say smiling. ''Bye.''

I go to my locker which wasn't hard to find, I walked like 2 minutes. I open it and put my stuff there, obviously I need to decorate it. I'll put some pictures another time.

I just wait and watch the people around me. Some look different and some look the same. 

I see a dude with long brown hair, wearing a... a... A MISFITS T-SHIRT? Dude say less. He looks so cool holy...

He stops right next to me.

''Hi. Are you the new girl that I need to show the school to?''

''I guess so.'' 

''Cool, cool. We should start since classes start soon. I mean, not like I care, but whatever.''

''Okay, mister...''

''Mister?'' he asks.

''Your name?''

''Oh. I'm Hunter. Hunter Sylvester.''

''I'm y/n Martinez. I love your shirt and your style.''

''God, are you into metal?''

''I mean yeah, I listen to a lot of bands.''

''Shit, shit, that's amazing. Listen, so I have this band-''

''We should hurry though, just show me the bathroom and the english class for now.'' I cut him off.

''Oh, okay.''

Oh, he sounds kinda nervous... Yeah, he probably never talked to a girl before besides his mom or something. I have no idea, that's how he looks like. He has such nice and angelic eyes, can't deny that. 

We walk in front for a couple minutes and turn to left.
"That's the bathroom."

We turn back and he takes me to my class.

"See you after class in the same place." he says.