2. Tutoring

I sat in my seat staring at the clock's hand move painstakingly slow. A singular event had been consuming my thoughts throughout the school day. Finally, the school bell clanged, signaling the end of school. I hurriedly packed up my stuff and mashed them messily into my backpack. I got up quickly, almost leaping out of my seat, and ran to the door. Rushing through the crowds of people trying to leave school, I bumped into one of my friends, Alexis. 

"What got you in such a hurry for-- Ah, I forgot, you have that 1-on-1 'tutoring' session with your math teacher, don't you?" They said with a tease to their voice, air quoting "tutoring". 

"It's not like that," I replied, trying to hide my creeping blush.

"Pfft, uh-huh. Well, I sure do hope that he helps you understand the subject better." They said with an exaggerated wink. 

"Well, I'm gonna go because I have to be there in 5 minutes so..." I said with a sheepish smile.

I ran off without hearing their reply because it was true that I had to be there in 5 minutes. I couldn't bear to disappoint him. I made it to the building where his class was and ran up the stairs. My face bright red from the running, I had to stop outside his door to catch my breath and regain my composure. After a bit, I knocked. My heart was still racing; whether it was from the running or thinking about the tutoring session, I couldn't tell. He opened the door and greeted me with a smile that made my insides melt like ice cream on a hot summer day.

"Welcome, I was wondering when you'd come." He said with a voice that sounded like it was laced with drugs. Just when I thought the man couldn't get any more perfect, he held the door for me as I walked in.

There wasn't going to be anyone else with us because he suggested that I have this session after school with me because he saw me struggling with the current topic we're on. I walked to my regular seat in his class but held my shoulder as I was walking and told me I should sit near his desk so it's easier for him to help me. If I wasn't blushing before, then I was blushing now. My face turned bright red as if I was suddenly thrown on stage with everyone's eyes on me.

"O-okay, that's a smarter idea" I stammered out. I wanted to bash my head against the wall because of how embarrassing stuttering is to me but I couldn't help it. This man made my legs feel like jelly, he got my heart racing every time. he spoke to me, and he occupied my thoughts 24/7.

I sat down in the seat closest to his desk and started to take out my supplies. As I was taking them out, he put a hand on my head. "Those won't be necessary today." He said. I blanked out for a moment as I tried to process his words but I quickly understood and put my supplies away. As I was putting my supplies away, there was silence and the room was filled with tension so thick that it could be cut with a knife. After I finished putting away my supplies, he broke the silence and told me to come to his desk. As I got up, I felt my heart beating faster and faster as if it wanted to jump out of my chest. He was sitting in his chair with his legs spread apart smiling at me when I got to his desk. I wanted to ask him how the tutoring session was going to go but he grabbed the neck of my shirt and pulled me down until I was facing his face.

"Sit on my lap." He whispered with a wolfish grin. Every single word that he whispered commanded the air with confidence. I had initially choked on my words when I heard what he said but I immediately started to get onto his lap. I felt like I couldn't disobey him. As I got on his lap, he pulled me down and held me by my waist. I couldn't believe that I was straddling my math teacher's lap but it felt exhilarating.

"Good girl. Look at you, you're so obedient for me," he whispered into my ear as he nibbled it. I shuddered after hearing his words. I pulled back to look into his eyes and a surge of confidence overtook me. I grabbed the collar of his shirt with both of my hands and pulled myself down to press my lips against his. His lips felt like ecstasy, it like felt a newfound drug, like it could become an addiction. Our lips were together for what felt like an eternity; neither wanted to pull away but I pulled away first because I was losing air. He was staring at me, his eyes looked as if they were on fire. The room was dead silent, you could hear a pin drop. We just sat there staring into each others' eyes until I felt as if I was sitting on something hard. I giggled with nervousness in my voice. The whole time he never took his eyes off me but a mischievous smile started to form on his face. 

"I know you feel it," He said, his voice deep, "What do you say to us getting out of here?"

By this moment, I was extremely flustered but I managed to squeak out a sure. He let me get off his lap and waited for me to get my stuff before leaving his classroom together. As I was walking with him, my brain was racing trying to piece together what just transpired in his classroom. 

1. I had a makeout session with my math teacher. 

2. He wants me. 

3. Anyone could've walked in on us.

4. I would do it again.

Please rate and vote :)