4. Captive

"Please, let me go!" I huffed out.
"I promise I won't tell anyone what you did!" I yelled, tears falling.
"Please, I just want to go home, I swear"

As if my cries were music to his ears, he smiled and chuckled. He walked up to me with a knife in hand. I wanted to get away, I was practically trying to leap away but my hands and feet were bound and bloodied. My heart was racing, I felt every beat get louder and louder through my ears as he walked closer. He stood in front of me and crouched down until he was looking directly at my eyes. In a second, his hand moved towards my neck grabbing hold. I flinched and tried to get away but it was futile, I couldn't escape his grip. Slowly, with the knife he was holding, he carved his initials on my cheek. My tears were flowing endlessly, I tried looking away from him but all I saw around me were bloodied bodies.

"You're mine now, which means I'll take great care of you.." He whispered as he wiped my tears away. He looked at the carving he did on my skin. Satisfied, he got up and walked away.

"Please, I'm sorry, please just let me go.." I started to mumble. My voice was weak and my vision was fading.
With the remaining energy I had, I yelled out "You're a monster!" Then, right after, my vision darkened as I fell sideways.