Pathetic Ranting (Chapter 1)

I can't help but do this often where I lay in bed, put my head phones in and listen to music to slip away from my problems. Ha how pathetic am I? VERY! Instead bagging on myself I should be out enjoying the world. Speaking of enjoying the world It wont be long until Im in New York City for a week starting on the 24th of March. Then I will finally be away from all this High School drama bull Sh!t. I know you guys are probably wondering what kind of problems I have. Well I'll give you a short summary. In 6th grade on March 5th my brother passed away from suicide but I like to think it was an accident. I have been struggling with that for the past couple of years on top of middle school drama with friends and Haters, but once I got to 8th grade I moved to a small town and I thought I could start fresh with no drama and be care free. Boy was I wrong when I got there all the boys kept asking me out and the girls started to make rumors about me. and they weren't good rumors either for example a girl named Katie said I slept with a senior I didn't even know and the worst part is everyone believed her. I went through many friends to find my true ones in this hell hole. but ill never forget my best friends from my old school Sarah and Adriana, But it wont be long until I go to New York with Sarah and Adriana. when we get there we are going to look for a place to live. which reminds me I almost forgot to tell you Sarah, Adriana and I got all our high school credits early so we get to go to college early, thats why we are going to New York. We get a week to find a place then we have to come back to our parents houses, pack all of our stuff then ship it off to New York.

41 days left. that's all my voice in my head kept saying. 41 days left of this hell hole. Even though its only a week, but hey I only have to come back for a couple of days and pack, then off to New York again. 41. 41 days. 41 days left. just 41 days left then your free. After repeating 41 10 times in my head exhaustion washed over me as I fell in to a deep sleep.

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Please coment and let me know if I should continue