The things that happen on corners (Chapter 7)

I woke up to Sarah jumping on my bed screaming

"Alison get up so we can go to a Starbucks before we meet with a realtor"

I got up without protesting and said

"Ok fine."

I walked passed Sarah and noticed she was already dressed. She was wearing black skinny jeans, a navy blue long sleeved shirt with a white collar, navy blue toms, nerd specs (nerd glasses), and had a white and tan purse. She had a cute outfit on today... as usual. I walked into the bathroom, stripped off my clothes and got into the shower and washed my hair and body. I got out of the shower, dried myself off, and wrapped the towel around me and today I decided to let my hair dry naturally into its beach waves. I opened up the bathroom door and walked over to my suit case. I began to rummage through it to find an outfit. I picked out a white blouse with a cheetah print bow, maroon skinny jeans, brown combat boots with studs and a white channel clutch. I walked over to the mirror and applied 5 coats of mascara then put the mascara into my clutch with my phone. We walked out the door and headed to a Starbucks. We walked a couple of blocks away from the hotel until we found one. There was no one in line so I hurried to the ordering counter before someone took my spot. I ordered a wild berry smoothie with whip cream and sprinkles and Sarah got a hot chocolate with marshmallows. We contemplated on sitting down but we decided to go meet our realtor early. In between laughs Sarah said.

"Wow you get wild berry smoothies a lot! I wouldn't be surprised if you turned into a blueberry."

I laughed at Sarah's dumb statement as we turned the corner. That's when I walked right into a blonde haired boy and Sarah walked into a tall curly haired boy. My smoothie went all over the blonde haired boys white T-shirt and blue hoodie. Sarah's hot chocolate went all over the tall curly haired boys band t-shirt. Sarah's glasses flew off her face on to the pavement as my clutch flew out on to the street. The blonde haired boy ran after my clutch but by the time he got there a taxi ran it over. He picked up the clutch, walked over to me and handed me my now dirty clutch. Sarah got on her hands and knees as she looked for her glasses. A boy with suspenders ran into a dark skinned boy with a quiff, he stumbled forward and stepped on Sarah's glasses. The boy in suspenders let a laugh slip from his mouth but he quickly stopped when a boy with a buzz cut gave him a stern look. I looked up at the blonde haired boy and for some reason he looked familiar. He had blue eyes that I happened to get lost in. A weak smile spread across his face as he noticed me starring. I turned away as my cheeks reddened.

"I'm sorry about running into you and your clutch."

"Thanks but that's not going to fix my phone that was in there."

Sounding a little more bitchy then necessary. What am I doing it's not his fault I wasn't paying attention.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound like a bitch and I'm sorry about the smoothie that's all over you."

A smile spread across his face as he said.

"I'll tell you what how about I buy you a new drink and a new phone. And I'll figure out something for you to do for me as payback. Ok?"

"Thanks that's real nice of you but I can't let you do tha-"

The boy with a buzz cut interrupted me by saying.

"Ok why don't we go into Starbucks and clean ourselves off before the paps catches us out here."

The paps what is he talking about? It's not like me and Sarah just ran into some famous guys. Or did we? We all walked into Starbucks, Sarah and I went into the bathroom and the boys went to a nearby table and started wiping the hot chocolate and smoothie off.