Chapter 10: Bravery

Aoyama and Bakugo charged headfirst, but Killer grabbed their souls and slammed them head first into the walls, immediately knocking them out as well as causing major bleeding. Everyone else started rushing, but Horror summoned several sharp bones and Dabi used his quirk to ignite them. As Horror shot his bones, everyone was dodging to the best of their abilities. Dark Shadow managed to get through them until he was met face to face with a gaster blaster about to fire. Although the gaster blaster shoots dark goop at high speeds, it still was enough to have Dark Shadow retract him back to Tokoyami. The blaster shot anyways for which Scoundrel once again grabbed everyone's soul and pushed them out of the way.

Killer: "We haven't even moved and yet you guys are running and dodging like crazy. That enough proves you're weak against all of us."

Nightmare was still watching the battle from above. He was absorbing all the negativity in the area, making him stronger. Out of nowhere, Deku activated One For All and put his thumb on top on his middle finger.

Deku: "DELAWARE SMASH!"

Scoundrel used his soul manipulation to keep Killer and Horror at bay, keeping them from getting out of the way.

Killer & Horror: "OH SHIT!"

Killer, Horror and the League of Villains were hit by the Delaware Smash. It knocked everyone outside of the dorms building. Kurogiri managed to get away in time before getting hit as well as Muscular and Dabi. All of the other villains were bleeding profusely from the powerful blast from Deku. Horror and Killer got back up, but Horror grew sweatier and more tired than Killer.

Killer: "You good Horror?"

Horror: "That was a really good hit. It brought my health down by a lot, but not enough to k-kill me."

Killer: "Then stay out of this, I can handle them by myself."

Horror: "N-No, I can only heal if I eat, and right now...I'm starting to get really...REALLY HUNGRY!"

Horrors' eye grew much bigger and redder. He dashed towards Deku, about to chop his head off with his axe which Deku managed to dodge in time. Deku turned around and was about to roundhouse kick Horror dead in the face, but a bone managed to block him, leaving cracks in the bone. Horror quickly got away from Deku and slammed his axe into the ground, summoning large and very sharp bones from the ground. Deku jumped into the air until Muscular came up and punched Deku straight in the chest, leaving him ached.

Deku: 'D-Dammit! That hurt like hell! These guys are barely trying, yet they're beating us by a long shot! It's only because of those two, Horror and Killer! If they weren't here, this battle would be much easier! I've faced Muscular before and I know what Dabi and Kurogiri can do! Now, I'm facing with threats from a different multiverse with powerful abilities no one on this planet has. We've got to finish this here and now!' "I'm going to defeat you guys, no matter if I break my bones or not! That's what a hero does, willing to pay the consequences for the greater good, and right now, by body being broken is the consequence I'm about to face, but it doesn't matter, because I WILL BEAT YOU!"

Deku started charging up DBZ style, with everyone watching. After a few seconds, Deku was much stronger than before with glowing green hair and powerful electricity around him. Everyone else activated their quirks and got next to Deku, ready to defeat the villains.

Kirishima: "BRING IT ON!"

Momo: "YOU WILL NOT DEFEAT US!"

Tokoyami: "WE WILL GIVE IT OUR ALL TO BEAT YOU!

Scoundrel teleported next to Deku with his eyes glowing much more than before.

Everyone: "BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT A HERO DOES!"