Chapter 1 (Abby Hatcher)

"Um the what?"
True shook her head into gear and tried to sit up "The Rainbow Kingdom..."
"Whoa whoa careful," The person quickly placed their arms under True to ether help OR catch her hopefully not the latter "you just woke up," they quickly lent True agent a wall and sat next to her "are you hurt anywhere?"
True quickly looked over herself with what little light they had and only noticed a couple of scrapes but also noticed half of her right sleeve was gone "It's just a couple of scrapes nothing much," she raised her right arm "I'm more upset about this."
The person seamed a little shocked and muttered "That sounds like something I'd say," but rolled their eyes "hey lean forward a little would you?"
True nodded while wincing and leaned forward "Hey if you don't mind my asking, what's your name and pronou-," a small gasp cut her off "everything ok?"
"Let's just say you have a red stain in your hair," the person changed their tone from pure concern to half concern, half curious "Has your hair always been blue?...wait don't answer that-."
"It's been like that since I could remember." 
Silence... just SILENCE
"Alright," The person placed a hand on the the back of Trues' head "Well, to answer you question. I'm Abby Hatcher and I use she/her pronouns. What about you?" True didn't respond concerning Abby "Everything alright?"
She raised her hand to her head while wincing "Yeah just a headache, My name's True and I use the same pronouns as you."
Abby nodded as she untied Trues hair to try and see the cut better "Nice name, wait what's the rainbow kingdom? You mentioned it."
True lowered her hand "The Rainbow Kingdom? It's my home and world I protect, well I unofficially protect it you know what I mean?"
Abby nodded and sighed "True by the looks of it, you hit your head and hit it hard enough for you to cut it," she moved so the two made eye contact "how do I know you're living up to your 'namesake'?"
True just stared, she stared so hard it could melt 'straight' up air "What do you mean?"
Oh shoot her voice matches her glare, Abby sighed and sat beside True "N-nothing... I think we better get you to town as I don't have anything useful for those cuts of yours," this girl's way scarier then the way Niko's described in The Battle Of The Labyrinth. 
True also sighed and nodded but snickered slightly "Sound like a plan, and I didn't even realise I had them."
Abby held her hand out to True "Well let's get you up then True, as long as you can walk."
True smiled as she took Abbys' hand "No worries I'm used to this kind of thing."
Well that's just sad...wait I'm used to this kind of thing...Ah sh-