Chapter 1

"Woah!" Nene said facing a massive highschool in front of her with her mouth half opened, she was at the gates of the school as she got some weird stares from other students because of her sudden burst out of enthusiasm. She froze in her place as she scratched the back of her neck and stared at his feet embarrassed. The students continued to walk away ignoring her presence and she noticed that there were students that wore red ties like her which meant that they were seniors like her.

Suddenly she heard squealing from most of the girls, she was confused as she raised her head to look around then she saw him.
Amane Yugi himself was walking through the gates of the school, his hands in his pockets as Akane was on the left and Kou on the right.

Amane’s left eye twitched of annoyance because of their squealing, he walked past them like they didn’t exist but suddenly he noticed Nene and locked eyes with her. Then it was like the time stopped, Nene watched as the wind blew in Amane’s direction making his brown hair stick out in the air.

Amane looked at her tie then smirked at her as Nene jolted in her place, looking away flustered 'Oh no was I staring for too long?' Nene thought and she suddenly saw a shadow towering over her. It was Amane’s.

Amane looked down at Nene and then he asked "Hm.. You are the new kid right?"
Nene felt herself blushing as she saw how muscular Amane was and then she answered "Y-yes" 'Why did I stutter? I don’t even know this guy. Well I know that he is hot- wait what am I thinking? He's not my type!'

Amane’s smirk grew wider but then he patted Nene’s head. Nene felt her face growing red and she looked down at her feet. Amane started walking away waving at Nene saying to her "I’ll see you at the claas later!" smiling but then she smiled and waved him a goodbye.

————————————

Hello my dear readers,
This is my first time writing so please don't attack me if I made any mistakes. And have a nice day! :)