Chapter 4

Nene closed her locker as she walked out the girls locker room just to be greeted by the sunlight. It was September 12, he heard some girls laughing while playing volleyball as the boys were shouting passing the ball to each other, they were playing football.

Nene then ran around as she spotted the tall choppy muscular boy, she ran to him as Amane noticed her while talking to his buddy "Nene, you can sit here we will start the match in a few minutes." Amane said pointing at the bench as Nene slowly walked to it then sat on it.

She saw as Amane went stretching his arms then his legs as he did some push-ups and squats, the rest of the football team did the same following every step he made, Nene heard Amane blowing the whistle and started shouting some things about a competition and how they should get stronger 'Woah! Amane is the captain! He's so cool!' Nene thought as she watched Amane ordering them around.

The practice match started and Amane's team had the ball. They started shouting as they were passing the ball to each other. Yelling and cheering were heard from the students that came to watch , including Nenewho was in the front of the crowd, she watched every step Amane took for the next 35 minutes as he was now putting his hands on his face breathing heavily, the suspension was intense as the crowd was waiting silently for Amane to tackle his teammate, as suddenly Nene jumped in her place and shouted "YAYYY!!" The rest of the crowd also cheered whistling.

Amane had tackled him then took the ball and ran at the end of the football field passing the ball to each other. Then Amane shot the ball and scored. He raised his hands in victory as the crowd cheered even more and Amane walked towards the crowd and Nene was the first at the front, she watched as Amane pulled his white shirt's edge to his face wiping off his sweat on his face.

Nene just couldn't keep her eyes off Amane's abs, Amane noticed that as he slightly smirked and removed his shirt leaving him shirtless.

Squealings were from the girls taking out their phone snapping pictures as Amane walked to Nene who was too busy admiring his abs. "Hey" Amane said, snapping his fingers grabbing Nene's attention, Nene flushed from embarrassment "O-oh I'm sorry." Nene stuttered looking away as Amane laughed then waved her off "Don't worry, school ended so I'm just going to take a bath. Wait for me at the gates of the school." Amane said as he turned around and walked to the boys shower stall.

Nene hummed as she turned around but she bumped her head into someone's chest, Nene raised up her head just to see a familiar tall senior with red hair.

"Hello there! You're the girl from this morning." Akane smiled as he patted Nene's shoulder "Soo.. is Amane here? He told me he had a practice match but it looks like it ended." Akane spoke as he looked around him.

"A-ah yes! He's now in the showers."

"Oh alright." Akane said as he pulled out his  phone and Nenen awkwardly stood there "Soo.. how was your first day here?"

Amane asked, looking up from his phone as Nenen flinched at the question, then she stayed silent thinking 'How was my day?' maybe the only good thing that happened to her today was meeting Amane. Her first was such a rollercoaster. She started remembering the unfortunate events that happened with Lemon as she felt tightness in her chest and she felt her eyes starting to get heavy. Akane then looked at Nene waiting for a response as suddenly Nene said "I-it was g-good. I-I have to go to the b-bathroom." Nene smiled as she bowed excusing herself, then she turned around and ran to the bathroom that was at the end of the gym. "That was weird." Akane thought.

Nene opened the bathroom stall as she walked to the mirror looking at herself, she slowly put her hand on her cheek and the other was on her thigh. Remembering all the places she had been touched by Lemon.Her eyes watered as she crouched down and lowered her head to the ground.

"I feel so disgusting." Nene whispered as her face cringed as she shed a tear, her chest felt heavy she hated that 'Why did this happen to me? I feel so humiliated and weak.' she thought while her hands were on her mouth preventing from making any crying noises. Then she stood up and looked blankly at the floor 'I have to go now.' She thought as she washed her hands then her face and turned around to leave the bathroom as she saw Amane talking to Akane from afar.

Nene walked to them pulling her sleeves down as they noticed her "Oh here you are. Nene, do you want a ride? I'm dropping Alane off." Amane said pulling out his keys smiling as Nene shook her head "No it's fine.. My home is not too far from here. I can walk." Nene said scratching the back of her head as Amane hummed "Alright.. Let's go Akane. Goodbye Nene, I will see you tomorrow." Amane said waving as Nene waved back smiling

——————————————

LOOK AT HER.

I have to thank pinterest for blessing my eyes.