PEPPA BAKA X HELLO KITTY SUSSY( ft. Bakugou)

"WAKE UP!😠"shouted Rachel, Peppa Baka's mom.
"Ughhhh fine🙄🙄" Peppa said as she sighed😮‍💨.
Today was Peppa Baka's first day in her new school. She didn't like school, she sucked ass at it. Because of her bad grades, Peppa was transferred in 69 420 differents schools🏫 .

"MOMMYYYYYYYY!! 🤰WHERE IS MY NEW EYELINER!?!😡😡" Peppa Baka yelled in her house, obviously mad😤 at mummy pig🐖.

Peppa's mom treated her daughter like a queen👑, she always wanted to have a daughter who looks like James Charles💩. That's why she bought all the make up 🆙 that Peppa wanted so bad (#baddie😈😝).
"I DON'T KNOW BUT HURRY UP !!!!🆙 BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE ⏰ FOR SCHOOL!!" Mummy pig told Peppa Baka🤓.
"FINEE !😑 BUT WHO CARES IN 11️⃣WEEK THEY WILL KICK ME OUT OF THE SCHOOL 🏫 !!😫😫" Peppa said in all honesty to her mother😰.
"I DON'T CARE🤷‍♀️ PEPPA BAKA👺!!!! GET YO ASS🍑 UP IN MY CAR 🚗 " Mummy pig 🐷 was now yelling louder at Peppa. She hopped in the car 🚙 and her mummy👩‍👧 drove her to school 🏫.
"UGHHHH!!!😫😫🙄🙄🙄 I DO NOT WANT TO GO!😠😠😡😡😡" Peppa was mad 😠, she didn't want to spend the day at her new school 🏫.
"DID I ASK YOU FAT ASS???😤😤😤" Mummy pig was very very angry 😡! "NOW GET OUT OF MY CAR 🚘 OR I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET YOUR LIFE DECISIONS😱😱🤯🤯"
Peppa Baka cried 😢😭😭😭, ruining her pretty eyeliner. She wanted to yell at her mom, but she couldn't. Mummy pig 🐷 was in the mafia👻 and her mafia boyfriend would kill😵 Peppa if she yelled at her mummy😪.

"Come in😐" the bored teacher told peppa Baka to come in the classroom 👨‍🏫. Peppa did as she was told and began wiggling (wiggle wiggle〰️〰️〰️〰️).
"Ok, class! Attention please😒! This is the new student👩‍🎓 I was talking about😎😎😎! Please be cool 🆒 to her. She is a pig 🐽" The teacher seemed pretty annoyed by Peppa's presence. But who cares? (Not me🤯).